• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Movies,Music,Basketball,Airsoft,KWA...

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:47 PM

I was wondering could you guys or mods give me or us some suggestions about where can i buy genuine KWA products at?

Now,airsoftgi doesnt send to Turkey because they are scared of fake orders i guess...

Evike, yeah we used them.I bought my KM4RIS and my friend bought KM4RIS and the stubby SR5 anyway,(i forgot its name kwa sr5 i guess)he was happy with their service but i wasnt.

So anymore suggestions?I wish i could talk to airsoftgi face to face one day and make a deal with them and ensure them there wont be a fake order.(maybe accept orders with a unique number givin to me?like a secret code:P)

Okay...yeah....anymore sites that sends to Turkey?

wgc-wrc-ehobby-redwolfairsoft-uncompany=they do send but doesnt have KWA AEG's and Pistols.

#2 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:00 AM

bump

#3 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

workin' on something...  In the meanwhile, on our main page there's a retailer list that you can try phoning.

#4 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:27 PM

Spiggy...are you working on something that i think i know what it is?If so i will love you forever.But its a small chanse...I'll try the main page tommorrow.

#5 GTi

GTi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:10 PM

Maybe an european store for us? ehehe just joking

#6 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

KWA products are available @ Airsoft World in UK. http://www.airsoftworld.net/

#7 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

You guys asked, it was delivered  :notworthy:

#8 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

Thank you for everything guys.But yeah...thats where world economy steps in.

Based on KWA USP Match Professional NS2 Training Pistol
Same gun. Evike VS. UK site.

120.00 GBP = 283.434 TRY

150.00 USD      =       232.230 TRY

Charts taken from XE.com they are normally higher when you recive your bank papers.

+ Shipping as GBP also.

and dolar is 1.55=1 TRY right now in my country.After some 'things'...I bought my KM4 when it was 1.40  :notworthy:

Thats why we never use UK sites.

Evike then...meh.  :(

I am sure some other people will be happy with it tho.Alot of people wanted KWA in europe.

Edited by youngturk, 25 February 2010 - 05:22 PM.

#9 GTi

GTi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:55 AM

BTW, i hope the mods and admins don't think i am whinning or trying to make a mess here. Just wanted to see KWA on another huge expanding market (Ukraine just legalized airsoft). People got tired of buying chinese weapons, then spent twice has much of the weapon price to make it actually shot well lol

Thanks for that link (ukstore), but the page is completely screwed up, only was able to see pistols from KWA. Still thank you!. Will keep my eye on it. For me atleast an UK store would be really nice.

Oh meanwhile i found another store in europe (Austria) http://www.airsofthq...05_KWA-KSC.html but while a gun costs in the USA 385$ (285), in that store it costs 419 (565). Not KWA fault of course and you have nothing to do with the prices a store puts on the stuff they sell. might help you youngturk (scrubs? :D)

I'm sorry for the little off-topic

I was in contact with this store http://www.airsoftel...nto.com/tienda/ for them to get KWA and the owner said he would contact his supllier (this is the best store i have seen, ever. recomended for you youngturk, if you contact them, say it was charGer_GTi, i won't get anything, so i am not trying to get something jsut because i am refering it. It's a spanish store) to get KWA and i just checked the store now, they have one pistol from KWA!! Good sign!

ps: watching the pistols it's a Glock G19C - http://www.airsoftel...manufacturer=60 - so it can't be from KWA, right? Or the name is wrong.

#10 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:47 AM

Thank you for your recomendation and care GTI ,due to Euro and GBP being higher priced than US dolar in my country, leads me buying from USA.My problem is over tought.I am good now.

So hummm...Lets round up the old info so the people that entered this topic can see it without the drama.

TO BUY KWA PRODUCTS FROM AN EUROPE DEALER : http://www.airsoftwo....net/(Aproved by KWA)  :popcorn:

Edited by youngturk, 26 February 2010 - 03:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users