Jump to content


Kwa box magazines


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 HalfBakedShooter

HalfBakedShooter

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

Kwa should make box mags for the aegs or at least higher capacity mags since there is a  lack of mag selections on the market

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:45 PM

Wrong section... please read forum rule before posting.

#3 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:16 PM

MOVED to General Chat

#4 GTi

GTi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portugal

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:11 PM

i think many of us would prefer a mid mag...

#5 Guest_RebelRising_*

Guest_RebelRising_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

View PostGTi, on 25 February 2010 - 04:11 PM, said:

i think many of us would prefer a mid mag...

Agreed. KWA should take innovation one step further and make a 350 rnd mid-cap.  :gun:

#6 Hitman07

Hitman07

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers
  • Country:

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:01 PM

I dont think so...but thats my opinion :)

#7 Jonas888

Jonas888

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norway
  • Interests:Airsoft, fitness, custom AEG's
  • Country:

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:17 AM

Would't that just make it into the high-cap category? :P
Even without a winding mechanism.

#8 Spiggy

Spiggy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:City of Industry
  • Country:

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

View PostRebelRising, on 01 March 2010 - 07:39 PM, said:

Agreed. KWA should take innovation one step further and make a 350 rnd mid-cap.  :gun:
Lets do a rough calculation here

a bb is roughly 6mm in size, and a 110rd magazine houses 110bbs.  Added, it does so with a double stack spring.  So a 110rd magazine can occupy 330mm length spring.   It does so in one successful loop of a magazine body

Now! A 350rd is roughly 1050m in spring.  You'll need a magazine roughly 3 and half times more the size of a standard 6 inch magazine.  That does not count change of the gauge of the spring (you need heavier gauge for more tension).  And the fact that this thing will probably need some massive bodily support to hold such a wound up spring.

#9 Guest_RebelRising_*

Guest_RebelRising_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:48 PM

View PostSpiggy, on 02 March 2010 - 03:30 PM, said:

Lets do a rough calculation here

a bb is roughly 6mm in size, and a 110rd magazine houses 110bbs.  Added, it does so with a double stack spring.  So a 110rd magazine can occupy 330mm length spring.   It does so in one successful loop of a magazine body

Now! A 350rd is roughly 1050m in spring.  You'll need a magazine roughly 3 and half times more the size of a standard 6 inch magazine.  That does not count change of the gauge of the spring (you need heavier gauge for more tension).  And the fact that this thing will probably need some massive bodily support to hold such a wound up spring.

Can't a dude dream? Lol.

#10 youngturk

youngturk

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Turkey
  • Interests:Movies,Music,Basketball,Airsoft,KWA...

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

Dreams are ment to be kepty secret or else they will not come true.  :spell:

#11 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:53 PM

View PostRebelRising, on 02 March 2010 - 08:48 PM, said:

Can't a dude dream? Lol.

Bahaaa.... sure you can dream.  But it still failed idea.   :rolleyes:

#12 Toadvine

Toadvine

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:15 PM

How about a KWA midcap mag? I can't figure out why they don't make one.

#13 Acorn Avenger

Acorn Avenger

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft, longboarding,punk
  • Country:

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

View PostRebelRising, on 01 March 2010 - 07:39 PM, said:

Agreed. KWA should take innovation one step further and make a 350 rnd mid-cap.  :gun:
diddo




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users