4 replies to this topic

#1 Dj_Frost

Dj_Frost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:57 PM

Hey guys,

I have the KWA M1911DS and it is a really great gun but unfortunately during one of my games, it fell on the ground (hard concrete) and one of the pieces fell or broke off (I'm not exactly sure yet). When I picked the pieces up, there was a small cylinder like pin, that went into the side of the gun (I think it's part #15? from the parts list http://store.kwausa....gbb/M1911DS.jpg) and I tried not to lose it but unfortunately it fell on the ground at some point and it was impossible to find (I must have looked for it for over 30 mins).

So I need a little help with this. Basically identifying which part or parts I need and where I can get it.

The replica still works, I just taped the safety lever (both left and right, parts #207 and #208) to the side of the gun and I can still use it. I can't use the safety though because it still shoots even with it on and it won't stay in the safety position, I assume it's because of that missing cylinder that kept it in place?

Here is a video I made which should help explain exactly what I wrote here... prob should of just uploaded this haha.. anyways, its at:

Please help me with this. I would really like to have this fixed with the missing part or parts (I'm not sure if there is more to it).

Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:52 AM

look inside that area, check and see if other stuff is missing as well, there should be a pin, spring, and longer pin in that tube.

#3 Dj_Frost

Dj_Frost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:01 PM

View PostSpiggy, on 18 February 2010 - 11:52 AM, said:

look inside that area, check and see if other stuff is missing as well, there should be a pin, spring, and longer pin in that tube.

There is nothing in there.. so I guess I'm missing all three. Are you referring to #29 #30 and #31 from http://store.kwausa....gbb/M1911DS.jpg ? I thought it was #15 which went in that side hole.

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:00 PM

nope, it's 29-31

You're missing some parts there!

#5 Dj_Frost

Dj_Frost

• Members
  • Pip