• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tribunal Power

Tribunal Power

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

As we all know, the M18 has become pretty hard to find, and next to impossible to purchase from retailers. But today, I found this.

http://www.trendtime...oft-pistol.html

Now, I'm in stellar want for one of these (anybody got one for sale? :D), so seeing this 'in stock' made me poop a little. However, it says that i's a "KWC" brand, which is altogether different. The problem is that KWC does not make a M18 model, they only make the M17 which is not automatic, as this is advertiesd. Also, all of the specs are compeletely inline with the KSC/KWA model.

So couold this be a typo? Possibly... Or maybe a KSC/KWA M18, rebranded?

Also, the gun itself is listed under "KWA Guns", although the model is claimed as a KWC.

So my question is this: does KWA allow the M18 model to be rebranded by KWC? Or could this be a typo? Or something competely different?

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:11 PM

KWC and KWA are two different company and frankly speaking, there is absolutely no way KWC rebrand our products.

I'm pretty sure that was a typo but I'm even more surprise they are sell a product that's discontinued for over two years.  Furthermore, they are not even our authorized dealer so how do they managed to obtain the M models forsale is really got me suspicious.  <_<

#3 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:16 PM

KWC and KWA are two different company and frankly speaking, there is absolutely no way KWC rebrand our products.

I'm pretty sure that was a typo but I'm even more surprise they are sell a product that's discontinued for over two years.  Furthermore, they are not even our authorized dealer so how do they managed to obtain the M models forsale is really got me suspicious.  <_<

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:07 PM

View Postallizard, on 13 February 2010 - 02:16 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure that was a typo but I'm even more surprise they are sell a product that's discontinued for over two years. Furthermore, they are not even our authorized dealer so how do they managed to obtain the M models forsale is really got me suspicious. <_<
Hmmm. Can you say, counterfeit, or perhaps used?:angry:

#5 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:37 PM

Well...I have to give everyone benefit of doubt.   :innocent:

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:32 PM

View Postallizard, on 13 February 2010 - 04:37 PM, said:

Well...I have to give everyone benefit of doubt. :innocent:
Yea...sure...I've seen that halo before. :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users