4 replies to this topic

#1 morgothor

morgothor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

hi,

just bought a new KWA M93RII and I've got a problem with it.

When i put a magazine in, and then rack the slide, the slide slide back to it's position, but the hammer won't lock into the cocked position.  If I cock the hammer manually and then put the magazine in, works fine.  What may be causing this problem?

Thanks

Edited by morgothor, 12 February 2010 - 04:12 PM.

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:47 PM

your transfer bar's tension spring may be out of whack (it happens from storage).  

It's an easy fix marked with traps, you need to get into the left panel and find #554 on the diagram below.  careful though, that panel has like a million parts in it that might shoot out.  

Posted Image

when you secure it, try to lightly pull on the legs to make it a bit stiffer.  This should fix your problem.

#3 morgothor

morgothor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

Before seeing your fix I've looked into the gun, it's seems like the firing pin is not sliding on the magazine valve.  When there is no gaz in the valve the gun cocks fine, but with gaz, no go...

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:40 PM

Interesting, can you place a loaded magazine in the well with the hammer down?

#5 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:43 AM

I just purchased the same gun and was told to cock the hammer back first and then load the mag in.  I was told that if I did not, due to the long firing pin, it would allow gas out and possibly cause it not to cock back properly.  Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users