Slide stop needed for a KP8 Compact

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LASunSetBunny69

LASunSetBunny69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Building Airsoft Replica Guns For Movie Work, Riding Antique English Motorcycles With My Husband, English Springer Spaniels, Shooting Real Steel, Computers, 60's & 70's Classic Rock, Good Movies...

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:06 PM

KWA lists some parts but say they have a lot of parts that they don't list and to call them with an order.  The problem is, we do not have access to a hard line phone(It's a long story...)and placing an order with a card on our cells is a No No.  Does anyone know where or how we can place a secure online order for the KP8 Compact slide stop?  Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks very much, BD

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

View PostLASunSetBunny69, on 08 February 2010 - 04:06 PM, said:

KWA lists some parts but say they have a lot of parts that they don't list and to call them with an order.  The problem is, we do not have access to a hard line phone(It's a long story...)and placing an order with a card on our cells is a No No.  Does anyone know where or how we can place a secure online order for the KP8 Compact slide stop?  Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks very much, BD

I just check the inventory and should have a few KP8 Slide stop lever.  And you can use the helpdesk to place your order. go to http://support.kwausa.com/home

#3 LASunSetBunny69

LASunSetBunny69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Building Airsoft Replica Guns For Movie Work, Riding Antique English Motorcycles With My Husband, English Springer Spaniels, Shooting Real Steel, Computers, 60's & 70's Classic Rock, Good Movies...

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:02 PM

Mucho Thanks!!! I just linked over to the help desk and tried to place an order for the slide stop.  It's a spare for the KSC P10 (KSC / KWC / KWA)??? They all seem to fit as with the KWA parts for our upgraded KSC USP .45.  With the upgrade of the Shooter's Design alum slide and barrel the zink aloy slide stop takes a little more of a beating but so far holds up ok.  A spare slide stop is a must in the parts box.  The P10 is being fully upgraded for movie prop use with the "Shooter's Design" alum slide, threaded barrel and high profile sights.  It will also get the spring and tight barrel upgrade as well.  With the added pressure and new goodies a spare slide stop can't hurt.

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:46 PM

Item is now listed on ProShop.

http://store.kwausa....5slidestop.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users