• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Trtle

Trtle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:04 PM

Hey everyone, first off have to say "I love my M23F", even though sadly i have never used it lol the feel and look just make it so awesome...

Anyways I acquired my m23 threw a trade I made in which I got jipped only because the gun didn't work to begin with which I didn't know and lost two very nice rc cars lol.

Anyways i have spent over 3 months trying find someone or somewhere that sells parts new or in good condition to repair my M23. Can someone point me in the right direction, or even shed some light on why my slide is blowing off my gun when it is fired... the slide is made of plastic so i'm guessing the plastic on metal is just worn out and is no more sliding on the proper track and shooting off into my face... lol

Thanks
Joel

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

It's sad to hear someone got ripped off from a trade.  I had a similar incident many years ago trading two pistols for a non-working PSP.  

Anyway, give us a call at the office Monday and speak to tech and see if we can identify the problem.  We can't sell M model parts to public anymore but we can still fix it directly in house IF WE STILL HAVE THE PARTS.

#3 Trtle

Trtle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:45 AM

View Postallizard, on 05 February 2010 - 11:36 PM, said:

It's sad to hear someone got ripped off from a trade.  I had a similar incident many years ago trading two pistols for a non-working PSP.  

Anyway, give us a call at the office Monday and speak to tech and see if we can identify the problem.  We can't sell M model parts to public anymore but we can still fix it directly in house IF WE STILL HAVE THE PARTS.

Thanks, i will do that. I know that the airsoft shop that have been trying to fix my gun tell me they are just waiting on parts from KWA you guys. I don't know, I know they want to fix it for me but its hard to believe them lol. Considering you don't even have the M style manuals on your web site anymore, it gunna be hard to find the parts i need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users