MP7 short mag

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:14 AM

Confirmed it holds and shoot 20 rds.  

Magazine will empty about 37rd on semi.  It's 65 degree in the warehouse.

#2 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

View Postallizard, on 04 February 2010 - 11:14 AM, said:

Confirmed it holds and shoot 20 rds.  

Magazine will empty about 37rd on semi.  It's 65 degree in the warehouse.
does that meen that we will be seing a 20rd kwa mp7 mag in stores soon.

#3 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:32 PM

View PostVamp2269, on 04 February 2010 - 12:11 PM, said:

does that meen that we will be seing a 20rd kwa mp7 mag in stores soon.

Yes, I would think Now-July

Hopefully HVP Kit for MP7 be out to.

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:53 PM

It will be available at our authorized dealer very soon.

#5 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

View Postallizard, on 04 February 2010 - 03:53 PM, said:

Cool, I came "this" close to ordering a KSC mag from Hong Kong!!!!!

#6 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:59 PM

View Postallizard, on 04 February 2010 - 03:53 PM, said:

Okay, I'm about to order a KSC MP7 short mag....do KSC mags fit? Do you know how much the KWA short mags are going to retail for? Should I wait?

#7 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:43 PM

View Postjotohomomoto, on 15 February 2010 - 12:59 PM, said:

Okay, I'm about to order a KSC MP7 short mag....do KSC mags fit? Do you know how much the KWA short mags are going to retail for? Should I wait?

KSC should fit and I bet the KWA Short mags when they come out...hopefully soon with some like upgrades external and internal should prob run for 29 dollars

#8 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:07 PM

I just realized that AirsoftGI got the new short mags for $32 and I just ordered a KSC short-mag for $55!!! My timing couldn't be worse. My local hobby shop has 3 long mags for $60 each and I'm debating whether I want those long mags or short. Is $60 too much? :innocent:

#9 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:51 PM

View Postjotohomomoto, on 22 February 2010 - 03:07 PM, said:

I just realized that AirsoftGI got the new short mags for $32 and I just ordered a KSC short-mag for $55!!! My timing couldn't be worse. My local hobby shop has 3 long mags for $60 each and I'm debating whether I want those long mags or short. Is $60 too much? :innocent:

...I told you to wait...LOL...Depends on what you use the gun for..short mags look awesome but if its used as a primary like i do then you want long mags...also dont pay more than 48 for the long mags...60 is WAY overpriced...they are doing that because of the demand and not enough supply...man that is total extortion..anyway i was thinking about getting 2 short mags to go with the 5 long mags i have now...i am waiting until i get my mp7 back from KWA though to decide...either way i am not buying more than 2 more mags rather it be 2 shorts, one short and one high and so on...ill prob just get two shorts because it looks cool...ROFL...then i may buy that HPV kit when KWA comes out with it but other than that...thats it for me...cause the ppl i live around havent been playing airsoft much so i cant rely on them to play the game so i got rid of alot of stuff but decided to keep the mp7 and the m226 so if they decide to ever get off the xbox 360 and get out and get some fresh air i will have them laying around.

peace

#10 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:36 AM

View PostHitman07, on 22 February 2010 - 03:51 PM, said:

...I told you to wait...LOL...Depends on what you use the gun for..short mags look awesome but if its used as a primary like i do then you want long mags...also dont pay more than 48 for the long mags...60 is WAY overpriced...they are doing that because of the demand and not enough supply...man that is total extortion..anyway i was thinking about getting 2 short mags to go with the 5 long mags i have now...i am waiting until i get my mp7 back from KWA though to decide...either way i am not buying more than 2 more mags rather it be 2 shorts, one short and one high and so on...ill prob just get two shorts because it looks cool...ROFL...then i may buy that HPV kit when KWA comes out with it but other than that...thats it for me...cause the ppl i live around havent been playing airsoft much so i cant rely on them to play the game so i got rid of alot of stuff but decided to keep the mp7 and the m226 so if they decide to ever get off the xbox 360 and get out and get some fresh air i will have them laying around.

peace
I'm definately going to use the mp7 as a primary. Supply and demand is the way our economy works  ;) and I think I might buy ONE mag for $60 because the short mag is the only other mag I have. If I buy 2 short mags thats $64 so either way I'm screwed. I can't wait for KWA to pump out some long mags (hint, hint) :rolleyes:

#11 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

View Postjotohomomoto, on 23 February 2010 - 07:36 AM, said:

I'm definately going to use the mp7 as a primary. Supply and demand is the way our economy works  ;) and I think I might buy ONE mag for $60 because the short mag is the only other mag I have. If I buy 2 short mags thats $64 so either way I'm screwed. I can't wait for KWA to pump out some long mags (hint, hint) :rolleyes:

I am glad I got 5 mags when I did...there is mags out there dude you just have to find them I searched 3 hours for my last 3 long mags and found them really cheap. I will prob buy at least one short mag just to have one Lol...did u notice the short one has real steal trades on it ??? i saw

Posted Image

4.6x30...

#12 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

View PostHitman07, on 23 February 2010 - 11:03 AM, said:

I am glad I got 5 mags when I did...there is mags out there dude you just have to find them I searched 3 hours for my last 3 long mags and found them really cheap. I will prob buy at least one short mag just to have one Lol...did u notice the short one has real steal trades on it ??? i saw

Posted Image

4.6x30...
no, but now I do. yeah, its good to have a short one for good measure when you get in squeeze. Do you have any suggestions on where to look for the LONG mags? Poweredgeusa was selling long KSC mags for $77!!! but they have since sold out. I wouldn't be suprised if KSC just hooked up KWA with some short mags and called it a day. :rolleyes:

#13 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

View Postjotohomomoto, on 23 February 2010 - 06:43 PM, said:

no, but now I do. yeah, its good to have a short one for good measure when you get in squeeze. Do you have any suggestions on where to look for the LONG mags? Poweredgeusa was selling long KSC mags for $77!!! but they have since sold out. I wouldn't be suprised if KSC just hooked up KWA with some short mags and called it a day. :rolleyes:
Rofl yea I have no idea but when I get my mp7 fixed whenever usps desides to deliver it....been almost 14.days ....

#14 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:22 PM

Today I received my KSC short mag and it had extremely realistic trades!! It may not be worth an extra $23 but I'm glad there's SOME difference. check it out.
Posted Image

Edited by jotohomomoto, 25 February 2010 - 02:28 PM.

#15 Dr Pepper 6pk

Dr Pepper 6pk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:airsoft (duh), cars, computers, movies, games, firearms, military

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

Dont know if its just a first batch or I just got some lemons but Im extremely dissatisfied with the short mags.

I bought two mags and both of them seems to worsen accuracy on the gun.  Also I barely used one of them once and now its making a rattling sound and it wont hold a charge anymore.

#16 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:46 PM

get a file and gently file the feed lips. also give the mag some time it may need to break in. give the mag around 10 fills and if you dont get 2 mags on one fill single shot and accuracy still doesnt improve then send to kwa for warranty? idk. Good Luck

#17 Dr Pepper 6pk

Dr Pepper 6pk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:52 AM

Filing doesnt help as the bbs can just roll into the mag

Only problem is one of the mags came defective as I barely used it ONCE and now its making a rattling noise like somethings loose (probably that long brass tube thing)

#18 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:36 PM

I bought one and for some reason it doesnt click into the magwell i need help its scary. my 40rnd mag works but my 20 rnd mag wont seat onto the laatch in the magwell.

#19 Dr Pepper 6pk

Dr Pepper 6pk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

The mag just needs to break in a little.  Keep doing it and after awhile it should click.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users