#1 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

I sent below to KWA Tech Support. Should I send this gun in or is it possible to fix? Also what should I do about the ICS Silicon spray I have used on there I didn't know it was bad what is the best way to remove it just continuously wipe it down with a dry rag???

--------
My KWA MP7 will fire but no BBs will come out. Itís a common problem among some users. I think its due to using aerosol silicon spray. The bucking absorbed to much or what not? Anyway BBs donít come out of barrel until I hold it down then they just fall out. Also as in the picture below my back pins are not going in easy and one is messed up as the metal tip thing on it is bent. How much will it cost to fix+ship back+part cost for bolt?

Thanks

Also I have a KWA P226 mag that wont lock back and I was thinking if I do this I myself send this in to to get fixed or replaced w.e.

At the moment my KWA P226 other than that mag it works perfectly but I am throwing away that ICS Silicon spray what can I do to clean the M226 to make sure the silicon I have used on it does affect it? ThanksÖ

Or should I just send this in to???

Thanks again!

#2 striker6

striker6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:10 PM

View PostHitman07, on 03 February 2010 - 05:24 PM, said:

I sent below to KWA Tech Support. Should I send this gun in or is it possible to fix?
...Or should I just send this in to???
You just sent this to Tech Support, so why are you posting this and asking us? Tech Support will tell you what to do with the guns, that after all is why you contacted them. There are only 3 people on this forum that can tell you what to do with those guns, everyone else's opinions have no consequence.

#3 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:29 PM

Asking if there is a way to fix it so I can save 50 dollars...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users