#1 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

According to Radix, there will be a multi-stage upgrade kit. [Quote) "Upgrading to a TB barrel is just one" of the options. "The most significant of the multi-stage kits is the HPV [high-power velocity] bolt. With just the HPV installed, (an) LE trainer easily chronos at 430 FPS with .20. :) The multi-stage kits including the HPV will be available early next year. These are genuine KWA upgrade parts not made by 3rd party vendors." Are those the kind of upgrades you are looking for? :gun:

So will this be out any day now? All I have is a KWA MP7 and a KWA M226 now and I want to do some upgrades to them...

KWA MP7: TBB (6.00-6.03) thats longer than the stock one, (covered) with a Silencer, More FPS....400 to 450 fps....and any other internally upgrades that make it better.

KWA P226: TBB??? More FPS possible? Maybe 400 for a pistol?

What you think?

also any way to make the mp7 have more recoil?

Edited by Hitman07, 02 February 2010 - 08:33 PM.

#2 jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:46 AM

View PostHitman07, on 02 February 2010 - 08:18 PM, said:

Ac .....All I have is a KWA MP7 and a KWA M226 now and I want to do some upgrades to them...

great minds think alike! :rolleyes: those are the two kwa's I own.

#3 tiger

tiger

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:30 AM

Check RA Tech, they just released a hard kick mod.

#4 snoopy

snoopy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:55 PM

Unless I am misinformed, an airsoft player from Spain reports that their KSC (Taiwan Version) was shooting in the neighborhood of 430 FPS with .20g BBs right out of the box.

There's a thread on another forum  about the KWA MP7's. There are three different types of flute valves. The KSC flute valves are peg shaped and metal (shoots ~330 FPS with .20g BBs), KWA USA's flute valve are peg shaped plastic (up to 380 FPS with 20g BBs), and the KSC Taiwan flute valves are more like the rocket valve found on the glocks...they are made out of metal (These version of the MP7 shoots well over 400 FPS with .20g BBs).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users