#1 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

Ok, so the KWA LM4 PTR (M4A1 US ARMY Standard Issue looking one) will be coming out in the summer I guess. I have a guy that wants to buy my SR12. Should I sell it so I can have money to buy a LM4? You guys think it would be worth it? I dont play airsoft that much anymore and I think if I am going to do backyard shooting I rather be doing it with a GBB. I know this is a preference, but please dont say "Its up to you" I would like to know what you guys would do. If I dont sell my SR12 I probably wont get the LM4. I would like to get the LEO LM4 PTR but not sure what KWA is going to do there. If anyone could confirm me (I know MSRP of LM4) (400-500) but how much do you think the LM4 will be when it comes out and how much do you think the mags will be? The magazines for the MP7 were 49 dollars each  :dribble: so hopefully no more than that. I would plan on trying to get maybe 4 extra mags with it. I have the guy ready to pay 410 for the SR12 which comes with tons of other stuff but anyway if hopefully I can get the KWA LM4 and 4 extra mags with it for under 500 dollars that would be great.

What you guys think I should do. I have till Monday to decide.

Thanks

#2 Jeremy314

Jeremy314

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Scifi, anime, airsoft, PS3 gaming

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:28 AM

Sell it, and if the LM4 that you can get your hands on doesn't come out til later you could always buy an SR10 so that you have an AEG incase you have a game prior to that.

#3 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:56 AM

View PostJeremy314, on 31 January 2010 - 04:28 AM, said:

Sell it, and if the LM4 that you can get your hands on doesn't come out til later you could always buy an SR10 so that you have an AEG incase you have a game prior to that.

Thanks for response. I will prob go on and sell it to him.

#4 subman719

subman719

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Computers, Photography, My Family

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:45 AM

I still can't believe you're selling it! It's such an AWESOME machine! The only problem I can see with the GBB is loss of power in cold weather so you'll be limited to warm weather games. I personally would keep and AEG in your arsenal! I have 4 in mine!

#5 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:24 PM

View Postsubman719, on 01 February 2010 - 06:45 AM, said:

I still can't believe you're selling it! It's such an AWESOME machine! The only problem I can see with the GBB is loss of power in cold weather so you'll be limited to warm weather games. I personally would keep and AEG in your arsenal! I have 4 in mine!

Yea but I havent played an airsoft game is almost 2 months....I hate living around ppl that all they do is want to play damn video games and xbox360 all day...so i think i will go on and sell it and even then i might not get the LM4 not sure. lol this same thing happened to paintball when i played it....everyone left  achhh stupid quitters

Edited by Hitman07, 01 February 2010 - 12:28 PM.

#6 subman719

subman719

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Computers, Photography, My Family

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:32 PM

Pardon my French, but what a bunch of lazy f*cks! Just wanting to sit on their asses and play f*cking video games! I would tell them to get their fat asses off the couch (even if they're not fat) and play a game that will give them exercise! So they're not only quitters, they're LAZY f*cking a**holes!

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now! LOL  :)

#7 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:41 PM

ROFL check out "our" "fourms" ROFL

http://groups.myspac...oupID=107793457

its like a joke now i am the only one posting

Edited by Hitman07, 02 February 2010 - 08:44 PM.

#8 karMeister

karMeister

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

Topic moved. Warning given. :rolleyes2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users