3 replies to this topic

#1 Infidel

Infidel

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:49 AM

Radix or Allizard, are the pricing and new models from this thread over at ASB true? http://airsoft-barra...pic=18718&st=60

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:12 AM

View PostInfidel, on 30 January 2010 - 09:49 AM, said:

Radix or Allizard, are the pricing and new models from this thread over at ASB true? http://airsoft-barra...pic=18718&st=60

Pricing is not available at this time and I'm certain that letter/incident from a KWA employee is fabricated. Some of the supposed models on the list are not even being considered for production let alone released in second quarter of this year. Besides, I really doubt any legit KWA employee is willing to risk his/her career by breaching the KWA NDA.

Simply put: If you didn't read it here, it ain't the truth. :)

#3 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

View PostRadix, on 30 January 2010 - 11:12 AM, said:

Pricing is not available at this time and I'm certain that letter/incident from a KWA employee is fabricated. Some of the supposed models on the list are not even being considered for production let alone released in second quarter of this year. Besides, I really doubt any legit KWA employee is willing to risk his/her career by breaching the KWA NDA.

Simply put: If you didn't read it here, it ain't the truth. :)

Hey radix does the LM4 have a uh.."sort of" guaranteed release date? Like an est release? Will is be out this summer? Thanks man

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:51 AM

View PostHitman07, on 30 January 2010 - 10:51 PM, said:

Hey radix does the LM4 have a uh.."sort of" guaranteed release date? Like an est release? Will is be out this summer? Thanks man

No definite date yet, our target is Summer 2010. We will release more info as the date approaches.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users