#1 Clutch

Clutch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:23 PM

Hey guys,

I was standing in the virtual "do-it-yourself" checkout with my new SR12 when I decided to run back into the virtual store and grab that Match that has been haunting me. My first KWA weaps and my first GBB pistol'a. I can't stop grinning.  :thumbsup:

I searched this forum on the topic of using Propane and found an interesting point that I wouldn't have considered. Adaptors that may not work. For those of you who have this gun and use propane regularly, can you recomend an adaptor or kits?

Secondly, I'm a bit worried about possible leaks or other issues after reading this forum. Not to mention I'm rather hesitant about trying something thats not actually approved by KWA even though I understand it's common practice. Could someone give me a precise set of "do's & dont's" ?

I feel better about getting an answer here than any randon airsoft forum.

Thanks

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:46 PM

the official stance of the KWA Tech Center is no-go on propane.  While economical, you can never know what is inside the mix.  Sometimes the additives may deteriorate the polymer and urethane parts in your gun... Or the gun's design will splash your face full of stinky gas.

#3 Clutch

Clutch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

I understand. I've decided to return the Match anyway. I'm in the market for smaller pistol now. The match is awesome, but it's too big for my setup.

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Clutch, 30 January 2010 - 01:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users