• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fingersticks

fingersticks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:48 PM

So I want to get kwa kg36c with the intention of converting it into a k version using src Parts (handgaurd, handle, outer barrel). On the forum I frequent, there is a bazaar section for selling stuff. I guy has a kwa kg36c (old version), with 14 midcaps (hs), for only 200 bucks. My question is that whether it would be worth getting the new one off evike, instead of the used old version (with 14 midcaps). The tabs are broken off on most of the midcaps though, but word on the street is that most people cut them off anyway so they fit better in vests.

#2 JustShootHimAlready

JustShootHimAlready

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:33 PM

Well my thoughts would be that unless you plan on using 1400 rounds in one game (even if you do you can get high caps) I would go with the new version for $265 because it will probably have better performance due to its upgraded gearbox and hop-up and you will have less of a chance of dealing with any problems that come with a used gun. I can't imagine carrying around 14 mags anyway but I pack pretty light.

#3 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

Yes it is

#4 ARMC808

ARMC808

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies, playing video games with friends, and of course Airsoft!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:12 PM

Just like Justshoothimalready said, I'd go with the new KWA KG36C.  You don't exactly know what is wrong with the gun or what problems it has.  At least with the new gun, if something does happen to break within the first 45 days, it can be fixed/repaired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users