M9 PTP help please!
Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:29 PM
Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:47 PM
Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:44 PM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:36 AM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:26 PM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:46 PM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:55 PM
can we get some pictures please
Edited by Hitman07, 26 January 2010 - 01:55 PM.
Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:20 PM
Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:51 PM
put gun to fire mode and then try the trigger hold and see if it goes on if not try to take it off holding the trigger. If it doesnt come off easy than that is to be expected just spray some lube on the rails and move it back and forth until it comes off.
1. Make sure everything is in place and the spring guide is straight
2. Dont turn the top receiver over leave the internals facing you. and take the pistol grip and make sure grip is facing you and then align it on
3. Safety off and field strip make sure its still down and hold trigger
4. Pull back quickly and hold back
5. push the field strip level back up
6. let go
Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:54 PM
also another thing u could try doing is get some needle nose pliers and take the spring guide thats sticking out by the muzzle and pull forward and this might help unjam it
Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:10 PM
Edited by phuneverdie, 26 January 2010 - 07:15 PM.
Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:04 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users