#1 generalvinny

generalvinny

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

Hi everybody,
I understand that this place is not the place the compare other brands to kwa so I will try my best not to.
I just have a few questions, and if it doesn't hurt, please reply.
Now, does the ksc p226 have a METAL slide and frame or a PLASTIC slide and frame?
If Im right, The KSC models lack fps to around 290 but have trademarks?
If anyone can confirm on that, it would be appreciated.
Next, I've heard that the kick on the KWA p226 was dissapointing compared to the other PTP's.
If this is true, this might change my mind on the p226 :(.
Other than that, if anyone has another brand for me to consider on a p226, it would help.
I do not intend to say that the other brands are better.

thanks everybody,
i know its a long thread.

#2 catfish787

catfish787

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

First off, I don't even think the KWA p226 is still in production, I may be wrong but I don't see it on their website or on some major websites. If you can find it though, here's what you should know. I believe the KSC has two version (or at least I have seen 2 version), one has a full metal slide and the other, a plastic. If it does have a full metal, it should say. The KSC version, from what I have seen has a poor kick back while the KWA version has a a crisp and much more realistic blow back. So if your stilling looking for a P226, try to go with KWA, you should also receive more helpful support from them than KSC if you live in the United States. For further research, trying using youtube and this little forum topic may help as well.... http://www.airsoftpa...ic.php?p=301276 . Good luck, make the best choice, I think you can see where I'm leaning too.

#3 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

The M226 is a limited production gun that is made in very small quantities to meet a M/LEO demand every quarter.  Because of this, they are not easily found on the market.  However they are still in make and still serviced.

The discussion of non-KWA import guns is forbidden on this forum, so I will pend this thread for lock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users