#1 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:45 PM

How do i fine tune my G36c? The big screw at the bottom. What do I do? Also what does it mean when the gun will fire semi and full when out of the gun but only full auto when the gun is all the way together?

Thanks

#2 nameless

nameless

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:26 PM

View PostHitman07, on 19 January 2010 - 12:45 PM, said:

How do i fine tune my G36c? The big screw at the bottom. What do I do? Also what does it mean when the gun will fire semi and full when out of the gun but only full auto when the gun is all the way together?

Thanks

What exactly do you mean by "fine tune"?  Is there something wrong with your gun, or are you looking to improve the performance in some respect (higher fps, greater range, better accuracy, etc)?

As for your question about the "big screw at the bottom," I assume you mean the biggest one on the bottom of the pistol grip.  AFAIK, that adjusts the height of the motor.

Give us more information as to what your problems/needs are.

#3 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:00 PM

View Postnameless, on 19 January 2010 - 02:26 PM, said:

What exactly do you mean by "fine tune"?  Is there something wrong with your gun, or are you looking to improve the performance in some respect (higher fps, greater range, better accuracy, etc)?

As for your question about the "big screw at the bottom," I assume you mean the biggest one on the bottom of the pistol grip.  AFAIK, that adjusts the height of the motor.

Give us more information as to what your problems/needs are.

yea that one motor height do i just screw that all the way in tight or leave it a little loose?

#4 nameless

nameless

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:35 PM

View PostHitman07, on 19 January 2010 - 06:00 PM, said:

yea that one motor height do i just screw that all the way in tight or leave it a little loose?

What is the problem?

#5 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

no on the big screw do i tighten it up all the way or keep it loose? i had it tight and it shoot fine...jus need to know

#6 Guest_camowolf_*

Guest_camowolf_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

You just need to tighten or loosen it so that it sounds the most smooth and has the least amount of resistance. Too tight isn't good, but neither is too loose. Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Nameless was simply asking if there was a problem with it.

#7 JustShootHimAlready

JustShootHimAlready

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

First of all the big screw on the bottom does not adjust the motor height, it's simply for attaching the motor cage to the grip. The hole next to it which you have to get a 1.5mm hex wrench in and adjust it is the motor adjustment screw. Therefore you can tighten the big screw all you want. That being said, if your motor pitch is not too high, there should be no need to adjust it.

Edited by JustShootHimAlready, 23 January 2010 - 08:09 PM.

#8 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:20 PM

View PostJustShootHimAlready, on 23 January 2010 - 08:07 PM, said:

First of all the big screw on the bottom does not adjust the motor height, it's simply for attaching the motor cage to the grip. The hole next to it which you have to get a 1.5mm hex wrench in and adjust it is the motor adjustment screw. Therefore you can tighten the big screw all you want. That being said, if your motor pitch is not too high, there should be no need to adjust it.

Yea thanks for help guys I got it working perfect and sold it today :D....That KWA LM4 is tempting me so bad...i think i am going to try to sell my new SR12...:(...idk

#9 Jeremy314

Jeremy314

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Scifi, anime, airsoft, PS3 gaming

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:28 AM

Hitman you do realize that the LM4 civvy won't be out until probably end of the 4th quarter right? Unless you got some info on whether or not we can order the LE production model...

#10 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:55 AM

View PostJeremy314, on 24 January 2010 - 04:28 AM, said:

Hitman you do realize that the LM4 civvy won't be out until probably end of the 4th quarter right? Unless you got some info on whether or not we can order the LE production model...

Check out LM4 being shot on my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Danph77

Its production is est at June/July so retail stores should have it August/September. However they probably wont sell the LE version and the only diff is probably the air valve. Which can be upgraded to re obtain the 500 fps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users