Mac 11 ns2 not loading bb's into firing chamber.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 sutherlandsd

sutherlandsd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:52 PM

View PostxKingSizex, on 18 November 2010 - 09:28 PM, said:

Yes, last year's product had issues but not current product. You keep saying that the part is defective instead of was defective.  You are quoting posts that prove this and were posted 7 months ago speaking of the part already being changed. So the current parts do not have the issues as I have explained.

Thank you for the heads up on the warranty spelling error, I'll have that looked over and fixed. You are correct, there should not be mistakes there.

I wonder how much money has been made due to premature failure on a product that had "issues".  At roughly $20 a shot I would say that would possibly be slightly lucrative.  I am really not trying to be argumentative with you, I just fail to see the logic in not fixing an error.  A good example of this would be Microsoft and the Xbox360's "red ring of death", eventually Microsoft admitted their error and refunded money that people had spent on repairs; actually going a step further and increasing the warranty on said machines.  All I wanted was a part mailed to me that broke on a brand new gun that you guys have admitted was defective, not an outlandish request in my opinion.  You guys have admitted the error you're halfway there  :thumbsup:

Edited by sutherlandsd, 19 November 2010 - 08:25 AM.

#22 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

Dude...KWA have taking care many of us with gearbox issue more than a year ago.   You are just plain whining right now.   KWA isn't as big as Microsoft  and Apple.  You can't possibly compare between the two.   Try file a complain to TM, KSC.  They are a premium brand.  See if they even reply to you at all.

On the other hand, you bought the gun from Airsplat.  They are well known in airsoft community as a shady retailer.  Search google for "Airsplat complain" you will get pages and pages of reports.  Why do you think Airsplat is NOT a KWA USA authorized dealer?!   They have the right to refuse service when an item is bought from shady retailers.

BTW, do you even know there are counterfeit M11 out there?!

#23 sutherlandsd

sutherlandsd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:33 AM

View PostShogo, on 19 November 2010 - 10:37 AM, said:

Dude...KWA have taking care many of us with gearbox issue more than a year ago.   You are just plain whining right now.   KWA isn't as big as Microsoft  and Apple.  You can't possibly compare between the two.   Try file a complain to TM, KSC.  They are a premium brand.  See if they even reply to you at all.

On the other hand, you bought the gun from Airsplat.  They are well known in airsoft community as a shady retailer.  Search google for "Airsplat complain" you will get pages and pages of reports.  Why do you think Airsplat is NOT a KWA USA authorized dealer?!   They have the right to refuse service when an item is bought from shady retailers.

BTW, do you even know there are counterfeit M11 out there?!

I do now know that Airsplat is a shady retailer, I never purchase my airsoft supplies online I always support my local airsoft store.  I would have purchased the m11 from them but they were sold out; I probably would have had the same result though since the stock they held had been in shop for a long time only selling out when we got a CQB field local.  I have several TM guns, an M14 DMR, two Mp5's, and an AUG I have never had to complain to Tokyo Marui those guns have been working perfectly for several years now.  The price I paid for the KWA's were as high or higher than any TM that I have ever purchased I would consider both to be premium products.

I really don't feel like buying a gun shooting three clips and it breaking is whining... especially when that part is a known defect.  It would be interesting to talk to the person that purchased the one from my local store and see what happens with his because I distinctly remember them getting that one in when NS2 first came out.  My local dealer will take care of this for me I am sure, all it would take is asking them; but then again thats how they stay in business "great customer service".  I really just wanted the company that I purchased items from to take care of their customer.  It's obvious they wont do that and really these posts should just serve as nothing more than a notice to potential customers that you most likely are on your own with your purchase.

I used Apple and Microsoft simply as examples as to how customer service in the light of an error should be handled, they probably paid someone a large amount of money to tell them what the right thing to do was.  KWA is a small company I am sure and with customer service like this I am sure they are destined to stay that way.

#24 Tahssa

Tahssa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:03 PM

Their customer service is top notch and they always do right by their customers, and are WELL known for it.
Bottom line is that you bought something that is not part of their region and you want to place blame. It's not your fault because you didn't know that Airsplat is full of a bunch of tools that sell junk, but you can't blame KWA USA either. If you want to gripe, then call KWA Taiwan where the stuff is made...
You say "I really just wanted the company that I purchased items from to take care of their customer". You didn't purchase them from KWA USA, you purchased them from Airsplat who doesn't have KWA USA product.
Just return it to Splat and go get one from a better store.

#25 sutherlandsd

sutherlandsd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:34 PM

View PostTahssa, on 19 November 2010 - 12:03 PM, said:

Their customer service is top notch and they always do right by their customers, and are WELL known for it.
Bottom line is that you bought something that is not part of their region and you want to place blame. It's not your fault because you didn't know that Airsplat is full of a bunch of tools that sell junk, but you can't blame KWA USA either. If you want to gripe, then call KWA Taiwan where the stuff is made...
You say "I really just wanted the company that I purchased items from to take care of their customer". You didn't purchase them from KWA USA, you purchased them from Airsplat who doesn't have KWA USA product.
Just return it to Splat and go get one from a better store.

This thread should serve as a warning to people to ALWAYS purchase from an authorized retailer (and support your local airsoft retailer!)

Edited by sutherlandsd, 19 November 2010 - 12:47 PM.

#26 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

The unfortunate reality of the world is that many sides will often attempt to overstep one another to gain pennies at the expense of the consumer.  It should be remembered that because of such, no one person can fully take blame and bollock in murphy's law.  As a sordid resolution, one side must always overcome and overstay the unnecessary boundaries to help those caught in between.

With that, I hope the situation can be resolved outside of this forum and on affable terms between Airsofters and Friends.  And I won't have to use any more college terms.

Locked until further

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users