Mac 11 ns2 not loading bb's into firing chamber.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 zim

zim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:29 AM

Ive thrown about 1.5k rounds through my mac 11 and this problem just started happening. When the bolt closes to load the bb it doest load up into the chamber. I examined everything and I couldn't see anything obviously wrong. Please help if anybody can. Heres a quick video of it.

http://s118.photobuc...17100217-00.flv

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:42 PM

contact the help desk for an RMA immediately, you need the updated cylinder. If you got a proof of purchase through an authorized dealer, the part will be replaced for free.

#3 holtadams

holtadams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

I purchased a KWA M11A1 NS2 from Airsplat for a Christmas gift for my son
(order is attached with this email). Just yesterday it stopped working.
I've taken it apart based on the manual and after much review...I think a
plastic part that is part of the Cylinder set is broken (part 4 on my
diagram in my manual page 12). See
image below for a photography of the part that I'm referring to.

From what I can tell it looks like a narrow piece of plastic (as pointed
to in the blue arrow in the image below) that pushes an airsoft pellet
onto the BB Feed Ramp (part 121 on my diagram) may have broken off. Its a
short nub that looks to have a rough surfaces...thus my thinking it
broken. When we try to shoot the gun, the pellet doesn't get pushed onto
the feed ramp thus not into the barrel (part 13 in my manual). The
pellet ends up jammed just below the barrel in side the chamber When we
pull back the bolt the pellet is free.

Can you offer a suggestion how we can have this repaired or replaced since
its only a few weeks old. I would estimate that its shoot less than a
thousand pellets.

I guess I should call to get a service number.

Holt

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

same advice, contact our Help Desk, we'll sort the rest.

#5 kensiu_fp

kensiu_fp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:31 PM

It seems the feeding arm is very easy to break and it appears to be a very common problem of m11 ns2. I believe the cylinder was not designed to take the pressure of green gas.

#6 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

The loading ram breakage issue have already been addressed by a new design.  That was more than 6 months ago.  All reports are from the 1st release batch.

#7 kensiu_fp

kensiu_fp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

That's great, but how was it address? the internal parts are different??? or the loading ram is built with stronger material??

View Postallizard, on 06 April 2010 - 06:14 PM, said:

The loading ram breakage issue have already been addressed by a new design.  That was more than 6 months ago.  All reports are from the 1st release batch.

#8 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

Different material, heavier construction.

#9 kensiu_fp

kensiu_fp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:24 AM

I actually got the 1st batch of M11, and I broke the ramp within 500 rounds of shot. So if I buy the spare part from the proshop, the ramp will be of the new design, which is built with stronger material??

#10 GOLGO 13

GOLGO 13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Hondas, Guns, Girls anything that takes my time and money pretty much =)

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:43 AM

Is there an ETA for these nozzles at the proshop?  Mine broke too.

#11 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:19 PM

We get shipment every month but it's hard to say shipment will have the parts you need.  I'll let you know when it's available.

#12 GOLGO 13

GOLGO 13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Hondas, Guns, Girls anything that takes my time and money pretty much =)

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

Thanks Allizard. :clap:

#13 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:50 AM

are KWA m11a1 ns2 parts same with the KSC m11a1 system 7 parts?

#14 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

View Postcjboi, on 25 June 2010 - 02:50 AM, said:

are KWA m11a1 ns2 parts same with the KSC m11a1 system 7 parts?

Not sure, we only carry KWA parts.

#15 sutherlandsd

sutherlandsd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:07 AM

View PostSpiggy, on 20 January 2010 - 11:28 PM, said:

same advice, contact our Help Desk, we'll sort the rest.

This is not entirely true, I purchased a KWA M11 after 3 mags same problem contacted help desk and was told that Airsplat=Craigslist (I had no clue... I normally buy only from my local airsoft dealer but they have been sold out of the M11 for awhile now).   Anywho good luck getting any help from the help desk.  This part was obviously poorly designed from the outset (even retailers such as airsoftgi will keep it in stock since it is a common breaking point.)

I was given the option from the help desk of paying shipping back to airsplat and a restocking fee or buying the $18 part and pay $8 shipping for the part that they certainly didn't engineer to outperform...

I own a KWA SR10, M4A1, M17, and now a broken M11 and fully intended to purchase my two sons SR10's and have recommended countless times your products.  I have seriously rethought my stance on your products over the way your help desk "sorted this out".

Enjoy your $26

#16 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

Necro Post: Please post a new topic for your specific issues instead of posting on old threads.  

sutherlandsd,
   We are sorry that you are not happy with our warranty policy and that it only covers US products and products distributed by KWA USA. Airsplat is not an authorized reseller of KWA USA products, and does not sell KWA USA products but products built for the Asian market. The items are built differently and do not go through the same QC process as those distributed by KWA USA.
We did offer to fix the item for you as an out of warranty item if you wanted to send the gun in, or to sell the part to you...but we never send out parts even under the warranty and want to see the gun in question in our Service Center so we can properly diagnose the root of the issue, which is not always the broken part.

The only solution you would accept was to send you parts at no charge, which we could not do since it is not part of our warranty policy. We do stand behind our products and do thank you for supporting us with the other products that you have, but please understand that this is not KWA USA product and not supported as stated in the warranty policy.

http://kwausa.com/cs_warranty.html
WHAT IS COVERED?
Except as specified below, this Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in KWA products occurring during the above warranty periods. The following are not covered by the Warranty: (1) Any product which is not imported and distributed in the U.S.A. by KWA USA. (2) Any products which is not purchased in the U.S.A. from an KWA AUTHORIZED RESELLER.(Note: KWA AUTHORIZED RESELLER can be identified by KWA AUTHORIZED RESELLER sticker displayed in the sotres. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer is a KWA AUTHORIZED RESELLER, please contact KWA USA

I do hope that this makes it a little more clear and do apologize for the confusion that retailers like this create by not properly presenting the product line that they are selling. If you would like to send the gun in, we can still do the repair for you or we do have the part available for purchase as well.

#17 sutherlandsd

sutherlandsd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:12 PM

View PostxKingSizex, on 18 November 2010 - 12:17 PM, said:

Necro Post: Please post a new topic for your specific issues instead of posting on old threads.  

sutherlandsd,
   We are sorry that you are not happy with our warranty policy and that it only covers US products and products distributed by KWA USA. Airsplat is not an authorized reseller of KWA USA products, and does not sell KWA USA products but products built for the Asian market. The items are built differently and do not go through the same QC process as those distributed by KWA USA.
We did offer to fix the item for you as an out of warranty item if you wanted to send the gun in, or to sell the part to you...but we never send out parts even under the warranty and want to see the gun in question in our Service Center so we can properly diagnose the root of the issue, which is not always the broken part.

The only solution you would accept was to send you parts at no charge, which we could not do since it is not part of our warranty policy. We do stand behind our products and do thank you for supporting us with the other products that you have, but please understand that this is not KWA USA product and not supported as stated in the warranty policy.

http://kwausa.com/cs_warranty.html
WHAT IS COVERED?
Except as specified below, this Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in KWA products occurring during the above warranty periods. The following are not covered by the Warranty: (1) Any product which is not imported and distributed in the U.S.A. by KWA USA. (2) Any products which is not purchased in the U.S.A. from an KWA AUTHORIZED RESELLER.(Note: KWA AUTHORIZED RESELLER can be identified by KWA AUTHORIZED RESELLER sticker displayed in the sotres. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer is a KWA AUTHORIZED RESELLER, please contact KWA USA

I do hope that this makes it a little more clear and do apologize for the confusion that retailers like this create by not properly presenting the product line that they are selling. If you would like to send the gun in, we can still do the repair for you or we do have the part available for purchase as well.

I sincerely apologize for the slight necropost but as this is a relatively small forum and already had two topics on the part in question I seen little reason to start a third thread.  The reality of this situation is this gun has KWA your name on it, when I fieldstrip it the parts in it are identifiable exactly to the parts diagram.  The problem obviously exists several people felt the need to take the time to write to this forum regarding it.  Your part by your own admission was and is defective, it makes absolutely no sense to pay for shipping to your facility and pay your techs the time to repair this weapon when its blatantly obvious it is your defective part at play here.  It would cost more to ship it than to just buy it and repair it myself.  No other offer was made to me to correct this situation, no offer to at least shoulder some of the cost or the outrageous $8 shipping on a 8 ounce part.

When you pay a premium price for a product, you expect premium service.  Customers should be aware that unless you are within driving distance of your repair facility then your warranty is basically worthless.  The cost to ship to your facility would be more than the cost of just simply paying someone local to fix it in most cases, especially a very heavy aeg.

I contacted you to rectify a situation that in this thread by your own admission you state is a defective part, the $20 or whatever you charge for what probably costs your company less than $1 is totally irrelevant to me.  Its the fact that your customer service won't do the stand up thing.  I would have no issue if it wasn't something that obviously was a poor design to begin with.

If I take a macbook pro to apple and say it isn't working, they don't ask me if I purchased it in Spain or Asia... they fix it, perhaps they do this because they realize people pay a premium price for their product when essentially the $500 acer has basically the same parts...They are still covering warranty  for defective video cards from five and six years ago... There is a lesson here for your company to learn.

I am enclosing a pic of your defective part.

Attached Files

• Attached File  kwa.jpg   38.88K   11 downloads

#18 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

The reason the mention of the necro post is important in this particular case is because this part has been changed (as noted above) near the beginning of the year and has not been a recent issue. The latest posts in this thread, back from Summer, were from old stock purchased that retailers still had.
Parts on the products do unfortunately break occasionally, but not always due to a defect in that part. There are many different reasons for a part to break (incorrect propellant, low quality bb's, or even an unfortunate jam) and this is why we carry parts for the convenience of the customer. The reason we like to have the gun sent to us is because it is not always the broken part that is the issue and we want to fix all of the issues instead of just blindly replacing parts that aren't the issue. It is also the warranty policy, for items that are under warranty.
The part is $12.50 and we could have done a $3 shipping option for you but were not given the opportunity to offer this shipping option since you refused any help besides sending out the part for free.
We truly did try to help you and offered what help that we could, I'm sorry that we could not help in the way that you wanted.

#19 sutherlandsd

sutherlandsd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

View Postallizard, on 06 April 2010 - 06:14 PM, said:

The loading ram breakage issue have already been addressed by a new design.

View PostSpiggy, on 12 April 2010 - 03:39 PM, said:

Different material, heavier construction.

View PostxKingSizex, on 18 November 2010 - 06:45 PM, said:

The part is $12.50 and we could have done a $3 shipping option for you but were not given the opportunity to offer this shipping option since you refused any help besides sending out the part for free.

You still don't exactly get it do you?  Your part is defective by your own redesign and admission, I am a working professional the $12 is the least of this equation, I just want a company that I believed in and invested a sizable amount of money on basically toys; to be the stand up company I had hoped they were.  Why should I the consumer pay for something that didn't survive three clips and as the above quotes prove was a faulty design.

By the way your web team or legal team misspelled "stores" on the legal page you quoted, not being picky but a legal page probably should be free of typos.

#20 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:28 PM

Yes, last year's product had issues but not current product. You keep saying that the part is defective instead of was defective.  You are quoting posts that prove this and were posted 7 months ago speaking of the part already being changed. So the current parts do not have the issues as I have explained.

Thank you for the heads up on the warranty spelling error, I'll have that looked over and fixed. You are correct, there should not be mistakes there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users