Jump to content


KWA Main weapon system


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 starcop

starcop

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:AirSoft, MotoCross, Hunting, Fishing, Weapons, Shooting, Military WWII Collection, Flying WWII R/C Aircraft, Building R/C Model Aircraft & Flying, Good looking Gals, Muscle Cars, Money

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:38 PM

Man, finally a company fixed allot of issues with the version 2 mechbox. I know all of them can't always be addressed, but for know KWA sure has done a nice job with current rifles. The next thing that needs to be addressed is the piston needs to roll on bearings and not metal to plastic or aluminum to metal and so on. That would make a huge difference on the performance of the air system. It would also eliminate allot of wear and tear of the mechbox. On to other things. I picked up the G&P Limited Edition Sentry AEG for my primary weapon, thinking it's got every thing I want on a weapon system already installed. So I had sold over 6 various brands of rifle to buy Two "good" quality rifles; I was done fixing gearboxes! The Sentry is really nice, solid, shoots fast, has an 8MM gearbox, metal air nozzle, really well built. Then the KWA was to be my back-up rifle. But now after seeing all the new KWA up-grades and shooting one; it's going to turn into my primary weapon hands down! So at least for now I have the Trademark weapon, looks cool and the ultra reliable weapon, KWA. Now if I just could build the KWA like my Magpul VLTOR MUR 1, it would be sweet. BTW, my new KWA M4A1 will be here next week, I can't wait; you ever feel like a kid in a candy store? I'm way to impatient, that's what got me into trouble buying all those AEG's in the first place. Keep on keeping on, "AirSoften!"

#2 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,562 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

View Poststarcop, on 08 January 2010 - 12:38 PM, said:

Man, finally a company fixed allot of issues with the version 2 mechbox. I know all of them can't always be addressed, but for know KWA sure has done a nice job with current rifles. The next thing that needs to be addressed is the piston needs to roll on bearings and not metal to plastic or aluminum to metal and so on. That would make a huge difference on the performance of the air system. It would also eliminate allot of wear and tear of the mechbox. On to other things. I picked up the G&P Limited Edition Sentry AEG for my primary weapon, thinking it's got every thing I want on a weapon system already installed. So I had sold over 6 various brands of rifle to buy Two "good" quality rifles; I was done fixing gearboxes! The Sentry is really nice, solid, shoots fast, has an 8MM gearbox, metal air nozzle, really well built. Then the KWA was to be my back-up rifle. But now after seeing all the new KWA up-grades and shooting one; it's going to turn into my primary weapon hands down! So at least for now I have the Trademark weapon, looks cool and the ultra reliable weapon, KWA. Now if I just could build the KWA like my Magpul VLTOR MUR 1, it would be sweet. BTW, my new KWA M4A1 will be here next week, I can't wait; you ever feel like a kid in a candy store? I'm way to impatient, that's what got me into trouble buying all those AEG's in the first place. Keep on keeping on, "AirSoften!"
Congrats on your new KWA and welcome to the forum. :gun:

#3 starcop

starcop

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:AirSoft, MotoCross, Hunting, Fishing, Weapons, Shooting, Military WWII Collection, Flying WWII R/C Aircraft, Building R/C Model Aircraft & Flying, Good looking Gals, Muscle Cars, Money

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:33 AM

Thanks, I see your into dinosaur fossils, that's cool! I lived in Montana for 3 years, lots of dinosaur fossils up in the mountains. Yeah, the KWA is on order still, but a few players have them and I really like the new version in all it's glory! Most people shooting G&G, CA, Echo 1, so on, say "KWA" is over rated! They're just jealous they can't buy one yet. Time to sell some aeg's to buy one that will work every game. At one point I had 7 rifles and only used one every game day. I had to smarten up, buy two that are quality all the way. Sold all the extra aeg's I owned. star out






View Postgcw360, on 08 January 2010 - 08:39 PM, said:

Congrats on your new KWA and welcome to the forum. :gun:


#4 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,562 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:13 PM

View Poststarcop, on 10 January 2010 - 11:33 AM, said:

Thanks, I see your into dinosaur fossils, that's cool! I lived in Montana for 3 years, lots of dinosaur fossils up in the mountains. Yeah, the KWA is on order still, but a few players have them and I really like the new version in all it's glory! Most people shooting G&G, CA, Echo 1, so on, say "KWA" is over rated! They're just jealous they can't buy one yet. Time to sell some aeg's to buy one that will work every game. At one point I had 7 rifles and only used one every game day. I had to smarten up, buy two that are quality all the way. Sold all the extra aeg's I owned. star out








Well, let us know how you like your new gun once you get it. I did a dig out by Powder Creek this Summer and my son and I had some good luck.:gun:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users