#1 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:07 PM

What is the best BB to use in the KWA G36c? Also brand? I have been using KSC so I know those are good. Should I stick with KSC and get .30g in that brand?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,717 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

Experiment. The .25's are good. Depending on your situation, the .30's might be better.:gun:

#3 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

Alright .30g it is :D

#4 subman719

subman719

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Computers, Photography, My Family

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:11 PM

Here's my 2 cents worth... go with the KSC .30's. I find they are more accurate! :thumbsup:

Edited by subman719, 04 January 2010 - 07:12 PM.

#5 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:31 PM

Thats what I am going to do get them .30g....Should I just go generic all .30g or use .25g for my MP7?

#6 subman719

subman719

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:09 PM

I would use the .30's in the SR12 for sniping and if you're heavy on the full auto trigger with the other guns, use the .25's in them since you're just spraying bb's anyway. That's what I do!

#7 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

I hate spraying. Lol. I was in BCT US Army and was taught to burst fire only so I am use to it. MP7 should be able to do .30g good though as you can just turn the hop up...up..LOL

http://www.airsoftat...uct_p/00166.htm

#8 subman719

subman719

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

I hear ya'! I don't "spray" either unless I'm being ambushed! LOL  I'm a marksman so single shot or short bursts is all I do. Good call on the Airsoft Atlanta! That's where I get a lot of my stuff because they ship FAST and have good prices. Unlike Airsoft GI that will wait till you're in a pine box before they ship stuff out! I've been selling off all my remaining bags of .25's because I'm now just using the .30's. Like you said, turn up a little more hopup and away they go! :jump:

#9 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:43 PM

View Postsubman719, on 04 January 2010 - 09:26 PM, said:

I hear ya'! I don't "spray" either unless I'm being ambushed! LOL  I'm a marksman so single shot or short bursts is all I do. Good call on the Airsoft Atlanta! That's where I get a lot of my stuff because they ship FAST and have good prices. Unlike Airsoft GI that will wait till you're in a pine box before they ship stuff out! I've been selling off all my remaining bags of .25's because I'm now just using the .30's. Like you said, turn up a little more hopup and away they go! :jump:

: D. Only takes one bullet to kill. yea when I order on airsoft atlanta I get it like next day with free shipping ROFL. hmm....know anyone that wants 3 bags of 3000 KSC .25g perfects that i havent even got in yet lol from airsoftgi.com ordered Dec 24. tell me if you know anyone PM me cause i dont think we can talk about selling stuff on here.

Oh yea and excluding what KWA Product line 2010 might have. Would you choose the KWA P226 or the KWA 45 Compact?

#10 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,717 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:46 AM

View PostHitman07, on 04 January 2010 - 09:43 PM, said:

: D. Only takes one bullet to kill. yea when I order on airsoft atlanta I get it like next day with free shipping ROFL. hmm....know anyone that wants 3 bags of 3000 KSC .25g perfects that i havent even got in yet lol from airsoftgi.com ordered Dec 24. tell me if you know anyone PM me cause i dont think we can talk about selling stuff on here.

Oh yea and excluding what KWA Product line 2010 might have. Would you choose the KWA P226 or the KWA 45 Compact?
Hitman, welcome aboard BTW. I like your enthusiasm. FYI, the signature is improved! I happen to like the 45 Compact.:gun:

#11 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:34 AM

View Postgcw360, on 05 January 2010 - 06:46 AM, said:

Hitman, welcome aboard BTW. I like your enthusiasm. FYI, the signature is improved! I happen to like the 45 Compact.:gun:

Thanks GCW! :thumbsup: Yea I am either going to get the Compact or the P226 if nothing on the 2010 catalog interest me. For some reason I cant find any P226 on any website. That has the KWA 09 trades.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users