Did KWA build the V3 GB for LCT's AMD 65?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Toadvine

Toadvine

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:30 PM

Howdy. I've been reading about AK variants (hoping that KWA will actually produce one...) and I read an interview from an exec with LTC airsoft.

He said their AMD 65 gun - which looks great - has a gearbox made by another "famous" airsoft manufacturer from Taiwan.

I thought, "Maybe KWA built it for them?"

So, does anyone know?

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:11 PM

LTC airsoft is basically Inokatsu.

KWA isn't building a gun for them.

As for AK.  It's being redesign and we do expect it to release sometime next year.  Don't ask for ETA as I don't know when.

#3 Toadvine

Toadvine

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like they're building guns themselves now, but farmed out gearbox production.

Here's the actual interview of Mr. Filou Chen:

http://www.tacticalm...ut-lct-airsoft/

Q: LCT mainly produces conversion kits but you also have complete AEGs on the menu. All the internal parts were made by the company or is there a partner who delivers the gearbox and other parts?

A: Our first AEG is the AMD-65 where we borrowed the internal parts from another famous Taiwan manufacturer. We try to release our own line of internal parts with our next complete AEG.

#4 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

Rumor has it that Inokatsu and LTC are just husband and wife company.  respectively....

Personally... I don't know if Inokatsu is that famous.   All I know is their stuff is super expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users