12 replies to this topic

#1 Jonny USMC

Jonny USMC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, MMA, Military Tactics, Movies

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:58 PM

When will these be available?  A teammate of mine said they wont be released until after the whole new AEG line has been released first, but I figured I'd like to "hear it from the horses mouth" just to be sure.

My poor gearbox has started to crack in the front (MY BABY!!!), and Im itching to get my hands on the new version, or at least the shell.  I bought my KWA M4 as my very first airsoft gun last November, and it has been my primary weapon for a year straight now...used just about EVERY weekend, all year round, and now its started to show signs of wear.

For the record, my team LOVES KWA products, especially the new line-up!  I think 90% of our members have some sort of KWA product in their arsenal!

Thanks a bunch, guys!

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:12 PM

Your teammate is  correct.  2GX complete gearbox won't be available until all the new M4 series been release.  That might be a few more months to go.  

If your old shell is started to crack.  Call the service desk and see if they have any shells available for sale.

#3 Jonny USMC

Jonny USMC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, MMA, Military Tactics, Movies

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:48 AM

Ok thanks a bunch!

#4 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Movies,Music,Basketball,Airsoft,KWA...

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:28 AM

Allizard.AHH new line of M4s?Do you mean the regular m4 carbine 09 or the whole line of M4(ris,sr12,10) will be renewed?

Edited by youngturk, 20 December 2009 - 01:16 PM.

#5 Tellonator183

Tellonator183

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:49 PM

I'm guessing the whole AR line because the M4A1 already came out (mine's coming tomorrow!).

#6 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Movies,Music,Basketball,Airsoft,KWA...

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:58 PM

omg. so 2010? OMG!Cant wait for the features!Congrats on your M4 btw man.Play well.

Edited by youngturk, 20 December 2009 - 04:58 PM.

#7 striker6

striker6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 08:53 PM

View PostTellonator183, on 20 December 2009 - 04:49 PM, said:

I'm guessing the whole AR line because the M4A1 already came out (mine's coming tomorrow!).
Where did you get the new generation M4A1? Do you mean the ones on Evike or AirsoftGI, with the old bodies but new internals? I haven't found a retailer with the M4A1 with the new body and new internals.

#8 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

ASGI and Evike should already have the 2nd gen M4, M4 CQB.   We are still waiting for the M16 and S-Tactical.  Those most likely come out toward end of 1st QT or beginning 2nd QT.

#9 BigBabyMoses06

BigBabyMoses06

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:21 PM

They are not listed on their website, and their phone is mad busy so ill update in a sec.

#10 stubbs1072

stubbs1072

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:24 PM

i have a 2008 kwa km4-s and i called up the pro-shop and they said that they do have the 2gx gearbox and they are around $160.00 this was right before christmas 09

#11 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:55 PM

View PostJonny USMC, on 17 December 2009 - 04:58 PM, said:

When will these be available?  A teammate of mine said they wont be released until after the whole new AEG line has been released first, but I figured I'd like to "hear it from the horses mouth" just to be sure.

My poor gearbox has started to crack in the front (MY BABY!!!), and Im itching to get my hands on the new version, or at least the shell.  I bought my KWA M4 as my very first airsoft gun last November, and it has been my primary weapon for a year straight now...used just about EVERY weekend, all year round, and now its started to show signs of wear.

For the record, my team LOVES KWA products, especially the new line-up!  I think 90% of our members have some sort of KWA product in their arsenal!

Thanks a bunch, guys!

Was you by any chance using a LIPO?

#12 rames

rames

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:35 AM

Is any news about "2GX Complete Gearbox" availability?

#13 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:31 PM

nope... we are not done releasing all the models yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users