4 replies to this topic

#1 Hibiki

Hibiki

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:40 PM

I've been needing to order a .89mm Allen Wrench to work on one of my guns. I see that the Pro Shop has them, but it would cost me $10 just to get one shipped to me! Such a tiny thing could easily fit into an envelope, and yet it has to be shipped in a big box, making shipping rates so expensive?

For those times when we just need to order tiny, inexpensive items, it would be great if they could be shipped more wisely, without such high costs.

PS. If there is already another way I can request such a small item be shipped in a cheaper method, and I'm just missing it, please let me know.

#2 airsoftmatthias

airsoftmatthias

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:16 PM

Well... you could always go to Home Depot or Menards and ask for a .89mm allen wrench. I'm pretty sure they'll sell that. I do understand where you're coming from... it's just that life doesn't always work out like that! :rolleyes2:

#3 youngturk

youngturk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Movies,Music,Basketball,Airsoft,KWA...

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:36 AM

Well home depot doesnt always carry 2g hop up :D thats small too.

#4 SkaR

SkaR

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:16 AM

Yeah... it's pretty ridiculous, I ordered a trigger return spring for my M9 ptp, which is about the diameter of a BB, and the spring came in a BOX in USPS.. it was attached to my receipt.. they could have just put the paper attached to the spring in an envelope and put a stamp on it... but instead they charged 6 dollars just for that.. plus what a waste of packaging....I dont think you need packing peanuts for a 6mm thin spring... the PAPER the spring was attached to weighs more than the spring itself... LOL

Edited by SkaR, 19 March 2010 - 05:17 AM.

#5 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:03 AM

Regular USPS mail (Envelopes) does not provide tracking information nor the option for insurance. When your at the receiving end of phone calls from angry customers who have not received their replacement parts because the post office lost it then you'll understand why we've eliminated the USPS regular mail option. Regular mail is cheap but comes at a much higher cost. We're constantly searching for alternatives that will be more economical for our customer and can "guarantee" delivery. However, the words "economical" and "guarantee" doesn't seem to be synonymous in the shipping industry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users