• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonezy

Jonezy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

Even before I bought my M9 PTP (in 2008) I have read a few reviews that were flawless except for one thing, the magazine base plate. The issue where the Base plate falls off. I DO NOT drop my mags! Upon further inspection i found that one side of the metal "rail" on the mag itself was gone. I slid the plate off and looked that the side that was still intact and found how much of a flimsy piece of metal it was. I do a lot of metalwork specifically welding and I noticed that the "welds" that were holding it on were EXTREMELY thin. I poked it and it fell off. I was wondering if the issue has been fixed in new magazines or ideas of how to fix it not that it's off, even though I am a welder I'm a little against myself welding something that is a small Propane/Green Gas pressure vessel lol.

On another note....I LOVE KWA USA. Your AEGs are a little out of my price range but I am in love with this PTP and the support offered on this site. Keep up the good work!

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

M9 PTP base plate issue is documented and our engineers have been notified.  Unfortunately, I have no ETA when new mag is available nor a quick fix I can offer you at the moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users