Jump to content


How about kwa Tar-21


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Mimzz

Mimzz

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:08 AM

KWA should Make a fullmetal tar-21 with all normal kwa specs.

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:14 AM

View PostMimzz, on 09 December 2009 - 07:08 AM, said:

KWA should Make a fullmetal tar-21 with all normal kwa specs.

Is this what you're using in Modern Warfare 2? ;) Moving this thread to General Chat section.

#3 Xaelk

Xaelk

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:27 AM

View PostRadix, on 09 December 2009 - 07:14 AM, said:

Is this what you're using in Modern Warfare 2? ;) Moving this thread to General Chat section.


lol that game has brought way too many of my favorite guns into the mainstream...i remember when people said "whats a Kriss?"...now they argue with me that its called a Vector and has less stopping power than a beretta  :thumbsdown:  

anyways, it would be awesome to see a KWA Tar-21. i know a few guys who would jump all over that.

#4 Mimzz

Mimzz

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:38 PM

I knew about a Tar-21 way before MW2 but anyways it Would be the first of its time right?

Edited by Mimzz, 09 December 2009 - 05:35 PM.


#5 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:43 PM

View PostMimzz, on 09 December 2009 - 04:38 PM, said:

I knew about a Tar-21 way before MW2 but anyways it Would be the first of its time.
Pretty sure ARES makes one.

#6 Mimzz

Mimzz

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:48 PM

alright i will look into that thanks.

and to radix i dont use the Tar-21.

#7 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:59 PM

View PostMimzz, on 09 December 2009 - 04:48 PM, said:

alright i will look into that thanks.

and to radix i dont use the Tar-21.

See now my recommendation is to pick up a KWA SR5 and save yourself $175.00 :innocent:

#8 Mimzz

Mimzz

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:21 PM

I was looking at reveiws and i saw that some buckings are not compatible with the kwa stock hop-up because i am planing to get a new bucking and a new TTB so is this true that some brands are not compatible some people say that you have to change the whole hop-up if you want to get a new bucking
.

Edited by Mimzz, 09 December 2009 - 05:29 PM.


#9 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:42 PM

View PostMimzz, on 09 December 2009 - 05:21 PM, said:

I was looking at reveiws and i saw that some buckings are not compatible with the kwa stock hop-up because i am planing to get a new bucking and a new TTB so is this true that some brands are not compatible some people say that you have to change the whole hop-up if you want to get a new bucking
.
What gun are you planning on changing the bucking in?  Is it an older model or are you buying a new (2009) version?  If you are buying the 2009 version KWA it has an upgraded bucking, the 2G, that is compatible with TBB's and is a very good bucking and does not need to be changed in my opinion.

FYI, if you have more MOD/Upgrades questions, please post in the thread.  You will get more feedback that way :thumbsup:

#10 Wintersx866

Wintersx866

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

View PostRadix, on 09 December 2009 - 07:14 AM, said:

Is this what you're using in Modern Warfare 2? ;) Moving this thread to General Chat section.
Hmmm I'm guilty of using a Tar 21  :lol:   Dude it would be way awesome if Kwa made a Tar 21  :gun:   AND NO NOT CAUSE OF MW 2  :lol:  CAUSE OF AWESOME FUTURE WEAPONS!!!!!  Radix PM inbound

#11 BigBabyMoses06

BigBabyMoses06

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:30 PM

A KWA Tavor would be the sh*t!
Just don't f*ck up and make the parts proprietary on the internals.
That, or offer a niceeeeeee wood kit for the AK when it comes out.

#12 Mimzz

Mimzz

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:23 AM

View Postgcw360, on 09 December 2009 - 05:42 PM, said:

What gun are you planning on changing the bucking in?  Is it an older model or are you buying a new (2009) version?  If you are buying the 2009 version KWA it has an upgraded bucking, the 2G, that is compatible with TBB's and is a very good bucking and does not need to be changed in my opinion.

FYI, if you have more MOD/Upgrades questions, please post in the thread.  You will get more feedback that way :thumbsup:

  Thanks for the advice i will look into that.

#13 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:48 AM

KWA 2G bucking + EDGI TBB = WIN.   I wouldn't use anything else.   :gun:

#14 karMeister

karMeister

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:a small hole under a rock =P
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1
  • Country:

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:59 PM

The biggest advantage of the Tavor is the barrel length you can keep in your AEG! other options will be the FAMAS and AUG.  :icecream:

#15 About 59 Goats

About 59 Goats

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

YES! that would be amazing! the Tavor is my favorite gun of all time, I'd preorder a couple of those for sure.

Keep em coming kwa!  :dribble:

#16 karMeister

karMeister

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:a small hole under a rock =P
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1
  • Country:

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

View PostAbout 59 Goats, on 01 January 2010 - 02:57 PM, said:

YES! that would be amazing! the Tavor is my favorite gun of all time, I'd preorder a couple of those for sure.

Keep em coming kwa!  :dribble:


is the bear in your avatar real? waaaa I want one!

#17 About 59 Goats

About 59 Goats

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:25 PM

View PostkarMeister, on 01 January 2010 - 05:19 PM, said:

is the bear in your avatar real? waaaa I want one!

Yes it's real, me and my sister both love bears and this is one she actually got to meet since she's also involved with 4H, which is like a animal society for youth.

#18 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:33 PM

View PostAbout 59 Goats, on 01 January 2010 - 05:25 PM, said:

Yes it's real, me and my sister both love bears and this is one she actually got to meet since she's also involved with 4H, which is like a animal society for youth.

Yes, much better than the sheep, pig or cow that you would normally see in 4H.

#19 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:34 PM

View PostAbout 59 Goats, on 01 January 2010 - 05:25 PM, said:

Yes it's real, me and my sister both love bears and this is one she actually got to meet since she's also involved with 4H, which is like a animal society for youth.
That figures. You like animals that get big an dangerous!!!:gun:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users