• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Strong

Strong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:26 AM

I'm currently trying to fix my friends M19.  Its fairly old and was bone dry when I got it.  I've since lubed the the slide, and completely taken apart and cleaned everything.  When I go to fill the mag, it doesn't see like all of the propane is going into the reservoir.  The mag goes in, pull the slide back, you get two shots if you're lucky then the rest of the gas escapes.  There isn't enough pressure to blow the slide back, so it needs to manually pulled each time.  The problems with filling the mag lead me to believe it is the fill nozzle.  But that diagnosis doesn't see consistent with the gas escaping after the first or second shot.  Albeit there is only a slight amount of gas left to escape.  I've got an M1911 coming tomorrow and I may try and swap out he fill nozzle and see if that helps.  Anyone have any suggestions?

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:14 PM

hammer/sear assembly could be out.  That would cause a complete discharge of the gas without the proper cycle.

#3 goober132

goober132

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:39 PM

View PostSpiggy, on 07 December 2009 - 05:14 PM, said:

hammer/sear assembly could be out.  That would cause a complete discharge of the gas without the proper cycle.

Not to be a pain but I am having the same problem, by "hammer/sear" do you mean part numbers 87 and 94, or 87 and 78? I was planning on ordering all of them but if I only need two why not save money?

This is what I was thinking of getting:
http://www.airsoftpo...oducts_id=32529
http://www.airsoftpo...oducts_id=32530

Thanks for any help!

Edited by goober132, 30 December 2010 - 06:40 PM.

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:05 PM

87/94, but the parts don't guarantee an instant fix

#5 goober132

goober132

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

If I replace the parts and it still doesnt work what would be the next step in trying to fix it myself?

#6 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

Check the trigger transfer bar, #92 on the parts diagram.  It may be worn or tweaked

#7 Gumball

Gumball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

Take the base plate off the magazine and when you shoot push the magazine up with the palm of your hand. if this fixes the issue then just swap the mag catch.

#8 irishmaster

irishmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

I had the same problem.  I believe the gun is the cause.  Not the mag.  My gun use to do the same thing.  Two shots and the mag would just spray the gas.  There is a plunger in the slide, and then a small disk inside held with a small rod.  My problem was the disk was bad.  It looked 100% fine.  but when replaced my gun now shoots 100%, and i am so happy.  See pic for the plunger.  Dont know the tec names.

Attached Files

Edited by irishmaster, 29 January 2011 - 10:06 AM.

#9 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

Newer aluminum NS2 jet nozzles can be transferred to the M-Series, but you will need the new jet nozzle spring as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users