Purchasing Loaner/Rental Guns for Field...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 chazdraves

chazdraves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:29 AM

Gretings, all!

I'm looking to pick up a small stock of guns for loaners/rentals. Obviously, cost and reliability are the primary consideration. I know this is a KWA message board, but this happens to be the off-topic section, so I hope this is an appropriate location to ask such a question...

I intend to buy about 4 or 6 of the Combat Machine M4's that ASGI sells for $140. Everything I read says they're basically a G&G Sportline M4 with plastic externals and the same high-end gearbox. Also, all of the reviews seem to be very positive. Of course, when I'm talking about this quantity of rifles, I can't afford to outfit the place with KWA's (despite their undisputed reliability and value :) ). Does anyone have any experience or any other recommendations? I would consider anything up to $200.

Thanks in advance!
- Chaz

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:34 PM

Too Off Topic.  This thread is best reserved for G&G's board, not KWA

#3 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:27 PM

KWA forum is intended for KWA products discussion so we do not allow discussion on other brands of airsoft guns.  (Conflict of Interest)

My recommendation is post your question on other public forums like AirsoftForum.com  or Arnies Airsoft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users