• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Smitty

Smitty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:31 PM

I has a bit clueless as to the whole dynamics of the 2G bucking. I ordered one from the Pro Shop. It shipped quick, and a very helpful fellow took my order over the phone.
HOWEVER, I really wish there was an advisory on the product details concerning H Spacers. I installed an E1 H Spacer AND the KWA Hop Up bucking. After I realized what the KWA bucking does, I took out the H spacer, and replaced it with my stock TM nub. Unfortunately, there is a tiny little tear in the bucking now. I only ran about 10-15 mid cap mags through the gun. I realize that I should have been a bit more knowledgeable regarding the KWA product, but I do wish there was an advisory about it on the product details page at the Pro Shop. I'm not trying to crap on the product, I think it is great.
If anyone is wondering, yes it still does work I guess. But I will run it until it is dead, and slap in the H spacer and old hop up until I get a new 2G.

#2 Guest_Box Goblin_*

Guest_Box Goblin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:55 AM

perhaps E1 H Spacer need warning not to use for KWA  :whistle:  is not standard with factory, is not factory probrem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users