Jump to content


Umarex H&K MP7 [by KWA] - 400 FPS !!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, U.S.
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.
  • Country:

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:07 AM

View Postwillus, on 04 June 2010 - 04:54 AM, said:

I have a US KWA version as well and it has the nylon valve. It's just a solid white nylon peg. I measured the diameter and it's around 4.48mm.  I have 3 different valves with this thing - An NPAS(measures 4.35mm Dia), and the kwa/ksc Glock valve(it's very thin). I used the Glock valve at a game and got it up to 390+fps on .25 bbs.

well its good to know others are getting the same readings with fps.


What you talkin 'bout willus

#42 cjboi

cjboi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CANADA

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

you guys are hilarious, use your head if you have any. Plastic piece inside the nozzle would not last for propane. You guys can even confirm this with allizard or someone who works for KWA. Check airsoftcanada.com even all of their KWA mp7 flute valve was made out of metal. I had both and I can guarantee you that it was metal, but a bit more restrictive than the ksc mp7 taiwan version.  


View Postwillus, on 04 June 2010 - 04:54 AM, said:

I have a US KWA version as well and it has the nylon valve. It's just a solid white nylon peg. I measured the diameter and it's around 4.48mm.  I have 3 different valves with this thing - An NPAS(measures 4.35mm Dia), and the kwa/ksc Glock valve(it's very thin). I used the Glock valve at a game and got it up to 390+fps on .25 bbs.


#43 cjboi

cjboi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CANADA

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

http://www.airsoftat...tos/99022-1.jpg <--Thats whats inside the KWA mp7 umarex version with US at the very end of the serial number .... that is not plastic!!!

http://www.ratech.co...?id_product=290 <-- this is whats inside the KSC mp7 taiwan version and KWA asia version

Edited by cjboi, 04 June 2010 - 05:30 PM.


#44 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,712 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:28 PM

View Postcjboi, on 04 June 2010 - 05:23 PM, said:

http://www.airsoftat...tos/99022-1.jpg <--Thats whats inside the KWA mp7 umarex version with US at the very end of the serial number you imbeciles.... that is not plastic!!!

http://www.ratech.co...?id_product=290 <-- this is whats inside the KSC mp7 taiwan version and KWA asia version

Please stop the name calling :argue: or I'll take out my "warn" club!:fish:

#45 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, U.S.
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.
  • Country:

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:42 PM

You know mabe there are some models with nylon valves and some models with metal rocket valves. You realy need to stop flaming in your posts man I know for a fact my valve is nylon because I have seen It myself and many others have the same valve. And again nylon is very durable also it is not going to break. Would KWA put somthing in a GBB that isnt green gas and propane ready? the answer is no.

GCW what valve did you get in your mp7?

Edited by Vamp2269, 04 June 2010 - 05:46 PM.


#46 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,712 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:51 PM

View PostVamp2269, on 04 June 2010 - 05:42 PM, said:

You know mabe there are some models with nylon valves and some models with metal rocket valves. You realy need to stop flaming in your posts man I know for a fact my valve is nylon because I have seen It myself and many others have the same valve. And again nylon is very durable also it is not going to break. Would KWA put somthing in a GBB that isnt green gas and propane ready? the answer is no.

GCW what valve did you get in your mp7?
To be quite honest I have never seen the valve in my gun so I can't comment. I'm an AEG guy when it come to fixing things. I leave GBB to the experts. That's why my gun was worked on by the KWA tech center. I didn't want to mess it up. :notworthy:

#47 tiger

tiger

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philippines

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

View Postcjboi, on 04 June 2010 - 05:18 PM, said:

you guys are hilarious, use your head if you have any. Plastic piece inside the nozzle would not last for propane. You guys can even confirm this with allizard or someone who works for KWA. Check airsoftcanada.com even all of their KWA mp7 flute valve was made out of metal. I had both and I can guarantee you that it was metal, but a bit more restrictive than the ksc mp7 taiwan version.

There is indeed a nylon flute valve, some KWA US have them, some are white others are black.
As a matter of fact don't bet too much on those stock metal flute valves because mine broke in half!!!So i had to replace it with a Rocket flute valve made for KSC Glocks.

#48 cjboi

cjboi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CANADA

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

yes you're right the stock metal one's aren't that good either, if you don't put drops of oil once in a awhile. I have the shooters design rocket valve, but I don't like using it. I still like the stock flute valve in my Taiwan version since its more consistent compare to my shooter's design flute valve.  

View Posttiger, on 04 June 2010 - 11:21 PM, said:

There is indeed a nylon flute valve, some KWA US have them, some are white others are black.
As a matter of fact don't bet too much on those stock metal flute valves because mine broke in half!!!So i had to replace it with a Rocket flute valve made for KSC Glocks.


#49 Spiggy

Spiggy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:City of Industry
  • Country:

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:25 PM

View Postcjboi, on 04 June 2010 - 05:23 PM, said:

http://www.airsoftat...tos/99022-1.jpg <--Thats whats inside the KWA mp7 umarex version with US at the very end of the serial number .... that is not plastic!!!

http://www.ratech.co...?id_product=290 <-- this is whats inside the KSC mp7 taiwan version and KWA asia version
all US bound models will have the nylon peg.  Anything else is outside the US-Designated import model.  

Japanese models have an aluminum variation of this peg

Outside of that, the answer varies

#50 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,712 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:43 PM

View PostSpiggy, on 08 June 2010 - 01:25 PM, said:

all US bound models will have the nylon peg.  Anything else is outside the US-Designated import model.  

Japanese models have an aluminum variation of this peg

Outside of that, the answer varies


Thanks for ending the controversy.Posted Image

#51 Wintersx866

Wintersx866

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:28 PM

Well here was my Kwa MP7 on the chrono (madbull black chrono)
Running propane gas and KSC .2g bbs hop up all the way off and bolt has been lubbed with provided silicon as well as gas ports and the rubber gas seals and nozzle.

Results:
1. 427.1
2.416.6
3.407.4
4.N/A I think I shot the side of the chrono or something cause it gave me like 344 fps
5.404.8
6.401.3
7.394.6
8.397.2
9.396.0
10.398.7

ROF is 1084

The Kwa MP7 on propane shoots incredibly hot for something this small and is WAY too hot for CQB.  Gun is VERY loud and most of the noise comes from the bolt itself and when I say loud, I mean, if you put your ear about 4 inches from the gun and fire, your ear will start to ring after about 10 shots.  Must say though the bucking needs some working in the beginning cause the bucking was a little dry and needed a little silicon and to be stretched out so you might get some non-feeds in the beginning but after that, its smooth sailing.  Also I recommend you lube the follower on the mag as that helped out feeding a lot.  Also I will be making a shooting demo soon cause all of the videos demoing shooting of the MP7, including Jarek4's videos have been quite bad (not trying to flame) but Jarek4 doesn't really have his targets at 150 feet, its more like 90 feet....  Yet when I shoot my MP7 at 165 feet, I am able to hit a man sized target with EXTREME ease.

#52 cjboi

cjboi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CANADA

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:32 PM

ya I finally seen the plastic flute valve from http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/
This is what I have right now in my KSC mp7 aluminum flute valve, I had the same one with my old KWA mp7 US version but the valve was black. If you have this in your mp7, it will definitely shoot 400+ FPS
Posted Image
I guess this is what spiggy means with the new batch of KWA mp7 with plastic flute valve
Posted Image

Edited by cjboi, 23 June 2010 - 02:33 PM.


#53 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, U.S.
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.
  • Country:

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:32 AM

he also mentioned that some of the nylon valves were black too.
Anyway I was finally able to rechrono my gun in better conditions and did a average for the fps after I shot the gun a couple of times to get rid of the overpowered shots and it shot around 380fps and stayed in that area for many shots. so again my insane fps reading wasn;t accurate. I still can't use it for cqb but I can go full auto and have the 20' engagement limit know which is a very good thing. I still want to see a downgrade kit for this gun because I am really itching to play some cqb with it.

#54 cjboi

cjboi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CANADA

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:45 PM

Ya I still cant use mine. I just ordered the new version NPAS kit for my mp7. I think some CQB places are being too generous and would let people play with their mp7 that goes over 350 FPS by 10. Since most of the KWA mp7 I've seen has very inaccurate FPS. I had my first KWA mp7 during fall 2009 and I live in Winnipeg Canada (the coldest city in Canada). I decided to sell it and get KSC mp7 instead, because of the trademarks which I think its better than my old KWA mp7. With my old KWA mp7 the lowest it reach was 355 FPS with my xcortech chronograph, and trust me it gets super cold here in Winnipeg, where sometimes it can go -45 during winter. So maybe mine would of shot hotter, if it was a warm day or if it was summer time. But I asked some people from AirsoftCanada on how much difference would I get if it was a warm day, they all said 10-15 FPS more. So that's why I never thought KWA mp7 would shoot that hot, unless they have a different valve in it. I actually like reading the mp7 forums from (http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/) that's where I actually saw the white nylon peg flute valve. Most of the people there would say their KWA mp7 US version only shoots 360 FPS average. This topic is very intriguing though  :thumbsup:

Edited by cjboi, 24 June 2010 - 03:46 PM.


#55 cjboi

cjboi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CANADA

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

hey Vamp, you wanted to know what type of valve I had in my old KWA mp7 and I found a pic from arniesairsoft forum, the one in the right was the valve I had in my first KWA mp7 and the one in the left is what's inside KSC mp7 japan version
Posted Image

View PostVamp2269, on 24 June 2010 - 07:32 AM, said:

he also mentioned that some of the nylon valves were black too.
Anyway I was finally able to rechrono my gun in better conditions and did a average for the fps after I shot the gun a couple of times to get rid of the overpowered shots and it shot around 380fps and stayed in that area for many shots. so again my insane fps reading wasn;t accurate. I still can't use it for cqb but I can go full auto and have the 20' engagement limit know which is a very good thing. I still want to see a downgrade kit for this gun because I am really itching to play some cqb with it.


#56 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, U.S.
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.
  • Country:

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:55 PM

my valve is like the one on the left exept it is made if nylon. The one on the right looks like the valve in the parts diagram. I wonder if you can order replacements shaped like that kwa one.

Edited by Vamp2269, 25 June 2010 - 09:20 AM.


#57 cjboi

cjboi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CANADA

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

oh ya definitely, just order the one like the valve from KSC mp7 taiwan version, thats the original one really... contact RA TECH and email them for this part (http://www.ratech.co...?id_product=290) and its cheaper that way for airmail.

View PostVamp2269, on 24 June 2010 - 05:55 PM, said:

my valve is like the one on the left exept it is made if nylon. The one on the right looks like the valve in the parts diagram. I wonder if you can order replacements shaped like that.

Edited by cjboi, 24 June 2010 - 09:49 PM.


#58 vovi87

vovi87

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:18 AM

Hi guys,

maybe you can help mee.

I need some pictures of the KWA MP7 internals.

Could anybody do this, and post it into this thread ?

So I need fotos from part #59  and  #81 (I dont know what/where this part should be)

Maybe there are some other parts about that I need pictures, but at first thist both should be enough.



THANKS A LOT !!!

greez
vovi87

#59 Vamp2269

Vamp2269

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan, U.S.
  • Interests:Airsoft, Gaming, Model Rocketry, Holloween.
  • Country:

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

Well I don't really want to necro post, but recently my mp7's hopup bucking swelled too much and stopped firing bbs corectly. I replaced the hopup bucking and shouldn't have problems with it. I was just wondering that maybe due to the bucking swelling up that it possibly could have created an extremely tight seal between it and the barrel and caused my fps to shoot through the roof before the bucking swelled to much. I still think my mp7 will be shooting to hot for cqb, but hopefully I won't be breacking 410fps anymore. I will definitly not use propane anymore and will stick to green gas. Is bestek green gas a good choice? That is the brand I use because I can't find KWA green gas anywhere.

However, I still want cqb fps for my mp7. Is there a way I can get the japan version valve, or should I just get the NPAS? It is a new batch so maybe RA-Tech improved the reliability of the MP7 NPAS.

#60 Spiggy

Spiggy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:City of Industry
  • Country:

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:51 AM

YMMV with the aftermarket stuff.

If the bucking is swollen, it will seize bbs and cause them to "stack" in the barrel.  To date, we've only determined that bucking swelling is attributed to poor maintenance habits or non-approved propellants, sprays, and solvents.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users