• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Reason3d.net

Reason3d.net

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:07 PM

well i have a mauri tracr unit, new version, and a KWA M11A1 ns2... long story short the only purpose the adapter serves for the mauri tracer unit is to remove the inside tracer components, and put on just the metal tube that acts as the shell for the tracer unit. very upset, i am wondering if there is a difference between the Mauri tracer and AMP teacer units concerning the assembly of it. i heard AMP is a bit less bright and vivid but would the AMP tracer unit allow a full functioning tracer unit to actaully illuminate the tracer bb's on the KWA M11A1?

Thank you for any help.

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:00 AM

Humm... looks like we need to get one of these AMP tracer to play with.  Looks fun.

#3 Starkweather

Starkweather

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore punk, Airsoft, Video Games, Laughter, and much much more....

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:40 PM

STAY AWAY FROM THE AMP TRACER UNITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They work so horribly, I can't even believe they still sell them. I had one for a day and sent it back. In pitch black I could barely see the tracer effect. Tried a fresh battery too. The threading is extremely poor quality as well.

The new version Marui unit is the best out there. Bright as hell, and extremely well made. Literally looks like a star wars blaster being shot.

There has to be some other adapter you can find to allow use of the marui unit.

Edited by Starkweather, 19 March 2010 - 02:41 PM.

#4 tiz

tiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:folphing boarding sk8ing shooting hiking floating swimming drifting skeet trap art gaming and playin with my daughter a whooooooooooole lot

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:01 PM

im pretty sure that the polar star [barrel extension] fits with the TKYO M adaptor or you could spend the money on the G&P one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users