09.22.2009 - COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT ALERT
Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:31 AM
City of Industry, CA – September 22, 2009 – Lately we have discovered counterfeit products bearing the KWA registered mark and also that of our OEM partner. These counterfeits are being sold to customers as genuine articles at full retail prices. Products counterfeited range from current productions to models no longer deemed legal to import by KWA USA.
The counterfeit airsoft products being sold do not compare in build quality or performance capability to any authentic KWA model. Please note that KWA USA is not responsible, will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of counterfeit products and will not provide warranty service or any technical support of counterfeit products.
Genuine KWA products should be purchased from KWA USA authorized dealers and distributors. For a complete list of authorized resellers, please visit our web site at www.kwausa.com and click on the "Where to Buy" section.
We would also like to ask for your help in identifying any retailers or distributors selling counterfeit products. If you have any information regarding counterfeit products, or suspect you may have one, please call us at 1(626)581-1777 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continuous support of KWA products.
About KWA USA
KWA USA is the exclusive North America importer and master distributor for KWA products servicing the Americas. Based in City of Industry, California, KWA USA is dedicated in providing high performance products and exceptional services to the MILSIM and Professional airsoft industry.
For information: http://www.kwausa.com
Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:26 PM
* KWA GBB pistols are directly sold ONLY in North America, Europe and are not available in other territories.
* KWA " U.S version" of GBB pistols manufactured prior to 2009 lacks markings on slides. 2009 models are engraved with KWA logo with unique serial numbers.
* KWA "U.S version" of "M" series GBB lacks trigger safety feature.
* KWA "U.S version" of "M" series GBB lacks NSN number on frame.
* Production of the KWA "US version" of "M" series GBB has ceased since 2007.
Here is what we have found on the counterfeit products.
* The current counterfeit products are base on discontinued U.S. version or older models.
* The counterfeit products only affects the gas blow back gun. AEG models are not affected.
* Packaging on the counterfeit products are incorrect for U.S distribution.
* Orange tip on counterfeit product is of incorrect color code and is a one coat process. KWA "US version" is a two coating process.
* Imperfections and poor finish on the inside of slide and material of the product.
We will continue to update this thread when more information is available. If you have questions concerning the counterfeit product please contact KWA USA at (626) 851-1777.
Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:23 AM
KWA have stopped producing the US model since 2007.
KWA U.S version also does not use this box since 2006.
KWA does not use "New Structure" label on this model.
KWA U.S version have a different mag bumper that have access hole for charging valve.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users