7 replies to this topic

#1 bishopMP

bishopMP

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:10 AM

I would like to give a big thank you to the KWA staff guys that came to Op Irene 2009.  Not only did i get to fondle and mess around with the new line of replicas, i was able to get shot by them as well (they were Rangers, i was Freedom Fighters)!

Thank you for the KWA patch and shirt!  
KWA is truely leading the way for AEG technology!

Enjoy our team patch, and sorry we didnt have more for everyone  :blush: .

Good game!
B Bishop
Airsoft Louisville

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:56 PM

Radix and I along with Keven and Eric had an absolute blast at Irene.   This is the ultimate milsim event.  

For the attendees, you guys are awesome and it is so great talking to folks that show such strong support to our products.  A couple times during the skirmish I heard people yell "You've just been own by KWA!" LOL.  

Thank you so much.  And your feed back means a lot to us.

I'll be uploading a few pictures when I get the chance.

#3 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:56 AM

View Postallizard, on 14 September 2009 - 10:56 PM, said:

A couple times during the skirmish I heard people yell "You've just been own by KWA!

Yeah, I took one right between the eyes.

#4 TFD-Downslide

TFD-Downslide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:55 AM

I have to find everywhere I can to post clarification to make sure nobody has the wrong idea.

the KWA group were TOP NOTCH, no BS (well, maybe some), Great guys!  They were a lot of fun to run with, and they had great senses of humor. They folded in with us seamlessly into TFR 2-3, and we were glad to have them!

Kevin had a great line in the night ops about the TFRs "watching the pretty fireworks" instead of getting into the fight - though, he had a few more colorful metaphors in there. ;)

Also like to point out that they didn't have any apparent issues with their awesome KWA hardware! ;)

Task Force Delta would be honored to have you guys "tag-along" in any future events!

Edited by TFD-Downslide, 16 September 2009 - 01:40 PM.

#5 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:47 AM

View PostTFD-Downslide, on 16 September 2009 - 05:55 AM, said:

I have to find everywhere I can to post clarification to make sure nobody has the wrong idea.

the KWA group were TOP NOTCH, no BS (well, maybe some), Great guys! They were a lot of fun to run with, and they had great senses of humor. They folded in with us seamlessly into TFR 2-3, and we were glad to have them!

Kevin had a great line in the night ops about the TFRs "watching the pretty fireworks" instead of getting into the fight - though, he had a few more colorful metaphors in there. ;)

Also like to point out that they didn't have any apparent issues with their awesome KWA hardware! ;)

Task Force Delta would be honored to have you guys "tag-along" in any future events!

Team KWA had a great time at OP Irene and it was a honor to fight along side of TFD!:)

Attached Files

• Attached File  TFD.jpg   109.12K   31 downloads

#6 TFD-Batman

TFD-Batman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:13 AM

I know, I know, Im coming in here late but I had to stop & say...  I LOVE THESE GUYS!  (Great guns too)

BTW, 2 kills with my KWA pistol at Irene...  Thanks gents!

#7 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:09 PM

Holy cow Batman .... are you keeping counts how many kills with the gun?    Maybe marking on the side of the gun or slide?!!

:P

#8 TFD-Batman

TFD-Batman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:59 PM

View Postallizard, on 05 October 2009 - 10:09 PM, said:

Holy cow Batman .... are you keeping counts how many kills with the gun?    Maybe marking on the side of the gun or slide?!!

:P
If I was doing that, there wouldn't be a slide left  :)  Seriously though... As much as we train with hand-guns at work, often in CQB it just becomes second nature to transition... As such, (& I know it will sound like Im blowin smoke here, but seriously) I gotta give mad love to my baby, "Thumper 2", my KWA USP...  She has racked up a lotta BBs on people over the years... Her twin sister, "Thumper" is my duty weapon & she has only racked up a couple deer & some racoons because usualy, people see her & stop what they were doing... (thank god)

Edited by TFD-Batman, 07 October 2009 - 12:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users