• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mrhoohaa777

mrhoohaa777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:31 AM

I bought my gun over ebay (mistake one?)

It's worked well for almost half a year now.  However, whenever I place a magazine in (i have 2, one normal, one extended) the gun, the slide moves back maybe 1-2mm.  This prevents me from pulling the trigger and having the hammer activate the gas.  

Is this a problem with the pistol, the magazine, or the slide?  Any thoughts?  Would I have to send this in for a repair (if I can do that?) I'm a bit new to this forum, and by no means is a technician of airsoft guns.  (i'm a newbie :P)

#2 AINT-SKEERD

AINT-SKEERD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:00 AM

I'm having the same issue with my M9 PTP. The slide does not fully cycle and all the gas is discharged from the magazine. When I physically try to pull back the slide it moves 1-2mm as if it is latched.
I bought mine new from Airsoft Atlanta about 2 months ago.
I've taken the grip covers off to get a better look, but still can't see what's catching.

Edited by AINT-SKEERD, 09 July 2008 - 09:00 AM.

#3 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:24 PM

Mine is doing the same thing. :(

#4 XxZEITSEVExX

XxZEITSEVExX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:08 PM

Im having the same problem with my m93r. I havnt used it at all in a skirmish yet but when it came time to the gun did not work properly. The slide came back 2mm when i inserted the mag. The gas was expelled and the slide did not come back all the way forward. I have tried pushing the slide forward while the mag is in but is impossible to do unless mag is out of the gun. I slowly began taking parts off the slide and inserted the mag until the slide would no longer come back. The part that seemed to shove the slide back was the cylinder kit but im not completely sure...does anyone know what i would need to replace for it to function again?

Edited by XxZEITSEVExX, 28 July 2008 - 02:16 PM.

#5 XxZEITSEVExX

XxZEITSEVExX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:59 AM

ok so i figured out the problem. it is part number 507. what happens is if the seal is not lubed enough, the piston completley pulls the seal off the front and forces it to the back. when this happens the piston is not able to come all the way back and in turn the slide will come back as well. to fix this problem simply move the seal back to the original location and lube it well or if it is damaged order a new one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users