• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rjjk1981

rjjk1981

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:39 AM

I was very interested in the KP45 MATCH edition coming out,my question is im in southern california and i want one so how could i get one thats in stock or when is it coming out if its not,and if you guys knew what part of the tip is going orange.Im new here but ive heard and read only good things about these pistols and even used my friends KP45 tactical and really enjoyed it!!Anyways,thank you much.

PS:add also if i could just get the exterior compensator/barrel weight to put on a KP45 tactical...thanks again

~Rj

Edited by rjjk1981, 08 September 2009 - 10:41 AM.

#2 dawnyay

dawnyay

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:01 PM

View Postrjjk1981, on 08 September 2009 - 10:39 AM, said:

I was very interested in the KP45 MATCH edition coming out,my question is im in southern california and i want one so how could i get one thats in stock or when is it coming out if its not,and if you guys knew what part of the tip is going orange.Im new here but ive heard and read only good things about these pistols and even used my friends KP45 tactical and really enjoyed it!!Anyways,thank you much.

PS:add also if i could just get the exterior compensator/barrel weight to put on a KP45 tactical...thanks again

~Rj

Airsoft GI just posted them on their website Friday. I've already ordered mine! I can't seem to find any additional magazines yet though, even here at the pro-shop. Anyone know when those will be available on their own?

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:38 PM

View Postrjjk1981, on 08 September 2009 - 10:39 AM, said:

~Rj

Airsoft Extreme has them now.  If you go in the web site you can see how the orange tip is applied.  It, the orange, is on the outer barrel.  The slide covers the orange, in profile, quite nicely.
Check out this link: http://www.airsoftex...SP05423NS2c.jpg

#4 rjjk1981

rjjk1981

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:11 PM

View Postgcw360, on 28 September 2009 - 08:38 PM, said:

Airsoft Extreme has them now.  If you go in the web site you can see how the orange tip is applied.  It, the orange, is on the outer barrel.  The slide covers the orange, in profile, quite nicely.
Check out this link: http://www.airsoftex...SP05423NS2c.jpg

Thanks,im gonna order mine too!!

#5 dawnyay

dawnyay

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

Got mine today! It's glorious! Bigger than I expected and shooting 375fps. I couldn't tell if my mag was fully charged because it never "overfilled," but I got three full clips out of whatever air I did get into it. Anyone know if this is right or should I keep filling?

Update: Actually, the first few shots on a newly filled mag are reaching 400fps  :thumbsup:

Edited by dawnyay, 15 October 2009 - 06:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users