Rep. Help Please: G&P Stel body kit for NS2 Model?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Reason3d.net

Reason3d.net

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

will the G&P Steel body conversion kit work with the KWA NS2 M11A1 model? have the internals been changed from the first version so that it will not fit?

thank you for any help you can provide.

Edited by Reason3d.net, 31 August 2009 - 09:45 PM.

#2 Guest_Box Goblin_*

Guest_Box Goblin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:58 AM

I currently waiting for my purchase G&P Metal Body.  :D soon to discovery!

#3 Reason3d.net

Reason3d.net

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:55 PM

i am seriously considering a steel kit...

want to know if any stores based where i live (U.S.) have the item in stock, maybe could KWA help a new KWA m11a1 owner (bought it today from AirsoftGI) find some nice kit to make it look sick?

i think redwolf might be able to help but i had an incident where my bank would not authorise an overseas payment...

[EDIT] would like to ask if any U.S. based stores can be found for G&P CQB rail kit...would like the CQBIV (4) version of the scope mount... instead of covering much of the gun.

Edited by Reason3d.net, 01 September 2009 - 03:01 PM.

#4 Reason3d.net

Reason3d.net

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:28 PM

actucally since i dont know much about  the internals of an airsoft GBB like a m11a1... could someone tell me if replacing the bolt with magnesium made for v1(old type) will fit in NS2 m11a1.

so are bolts and rest of internals kept in the same space?

Edited by Reason3d.net, 03 September 2009 - 06:29 PM.

#5 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:18 PM

View PostReason3d.net, on 03 September 2009 - 06:28 PM, said:

actucally since i dont know much about  the internals of an airsoft GBB like a m11a1... could someone tell me if replacing the bolt with magnesium made for v1(old type) will fit in NS2 m11a1.

Why would you want to replace the M11A1 bolt with magnesium? What are your trying to achieve?  Did you know the KWA bolt is already made with alloy steel? ;)

#6 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:32 PM

View PostReason3d.net, on 03 September 2009 - 06:28 PM, said:

View PostRadix, on 03 September 2009 - 09:18 PM, said:

Why would you want to replace the M11A1 bolt with magnesium? What are your trying to achieve?  Did you know the KWA bolt is already made with alloy steel? ;)

This is a prime example why you don't take everything you read on other airsoft forum as accurate information.

#7 karMeister

karMeister

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Yep! unlike most GBBs/AEGs, Most KWA stock parts are equal if not better than aftermarket parts. :icecream:  <<I like the icecream do you have vanilla?

#8 Reason3d.net

Reason3d.net

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

ok i didnt realize it was made of metal already...

i was trying to get a v1. KWA and they were all out of stock everywhere... so i tried to get a KSC and got confused since theres a magnesium bolt for the KSC, but after reading the info, KSC is made for japan market.

got my KWA NS2 m11a1 in the mail yesterday gotta say its a monster... has a nice weight to it and i dont think ill even need the steel body.

thanks for the help guys!\

btw allizxard your post was very confusing, i think if you directed your statements and followed up with a fact it would be a lot more understandable.

Edited by Reason3d.net, 05 September 2009 - 03:24 PM.

#9 HBNorm

HBNorm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:33 PM

Just converted over to a G&P steel body for my NS2 M11A1.  No problems.  Much heavier, looks completely real...almost scary real...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users