• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:35 PM

So, the way to go, regarding batteries, with an upgraded AEG (KWA STOCK AEG) is Lipo for many of us.  Yet, though you offer great batteries, you do not offer the chargers that would optimize those batteries.  RC folks have been using balancers and/or balanced chargers for their batteries for some time.  When I recently discussed battery life with a tech at KWA he recommended a balancer for the battery.  Yet you don't carry them.  I understand the economics of not being able to carry everything for everyone.  However, a basic wall charger doesn't cut it for a Lipo battery.  Perhaps you could offer options for chargers in the future that would optimize the RA-TECH batteries that you sell.

I realize the charger options can be challenging to say the least.  If you are going to take the time to suggest discharge alarms, you should consider recommending chargers that would optimally charge the batteries you sell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users