Jump to content


MAG 80rd MidCap Magazines


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 DaTigah

DaTigah

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Location:East Stroudsburg, PA United States

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:15 AM

I am planning to buy an 8 pack set of MAG 80rd MidCap Magazines from AirsoftGI.

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=1604

Does anybody recommend these because I am on a tight budget and I dont want to spend to much on metal midcaps. Besides with this pack, I get more mags for the money.

ALSO, what type of speed loader would you guys recommend that is compatible with a Plastic MAG 80rd Mid Cap.

Some $15 or less speed loader suggestions down here:

http://www.airsoftgi...hp?cPath=27_122

And right now I am looking at this:

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=2140

#2 karMeister

karMeister

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:a small hole under a rock =P
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1
  • Country:

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:24 AM

KWA mags are best for my KWA M4... I have tried alot of high end mags and the only mag that flawlessly worked is the KWA mag.  I have G&G thermelts just for show cause missfeed....

Edited by karMeister, 08 July 2008 - 09:25 AM.


#3 Guest_Inu One_*

Guest_Inu One_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:46 AM

Cheap mags are a hit and miss.  My MAG mags are inconsistent, not every one of them feeds the same.

#4 DaTigah

DaTigah

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Location:East Stroudsburg, PA United States

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:06 AM

I Know my own choice is up to me but is it more beneficial to stick with one 300rd KWA M4 Highcap.?

I guess that is enough for me and it also saves me some money, right?. I never played in a real airsoft field with more than 10ppl and I dont think i will any time soon, but I play airsoft with my friends without a tactical vest and having too many mags might be a hassle and winding every now and then is okay for most ppl. :rolleyes:

I Guess Ill save my money for more ammo instead.  ;)

If anybody has any suggestions please feel free to post :)

Edited by DaTigah, 08 July 2008 - 11:07 AM.


#5 clownowar

clownowar

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

View PostDaTigah, on Jul 8 2008, 01:15 PM, said:

I am planning to buy an 8 pack set of MAG 80rd MidCap Magazines from AirsoftGI.

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=1604

Does anybody recommend these because I am on a tight budget and I dont want to spend to much on metal midcaps. Besides with this pack, I get more mags for the money.

ALSO, what type of speed loader would you guys recommend that is compatible with a Plastic MAG 80rd Mid Cap.

Some $15 or less speed loader suggestions down here:

http://www.airsoftgi...hp?cPath=27_122

And right now I am looking at this:

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=2140

MAG brand works pretty good if you take care of them. got two boxs of htem myself and I've broke two so Igot 14 left. have to squrit lube into them every once & awail. as to the speed loader don't buy the small one, get the big one  same size as the M4 mag, you can load 2 or 3 midcaps from one fill instead of filling it up for every mag.

#6 DaTigah

DaTigah

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Location:East Stroudsburg, PA United States

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:27 AM

View Postclownowar, on Jul 8 2008, 11:19 PM, said:

MAG brand works pretty good if you take care of them. got two boxs of htem myself and I've broke two so Igot 14 left. have to squrit lube into them every once & awail. as to the speed loader don't buy the small one, get the big one  same size as the M4 mag, you can load 2 or 3 midcaps from one fill instead of filling it up for every mag.

I think I will get these MAG magazines. Anybody else recommend these?

#7 karMeister

karMeister

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:a small hole under a rock =P
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1
  • Country:

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:38 AM

View PostDaTigah, on Jul 11 2008, 11:27 AM, said:

I think I will get these MAG magazines. Anybody else recommend these?


Nothing works best with KWA but KWA mags  :lol:

#8 lpesce

lpesce

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:59 AM

View PostDaTigah, on Jul 8 2008, 10:15 AM, said:

ALSO, what type of speed loader would you guys recommend that is compatible with a Plastic MAG 80rd Mid Cap.

Some $15 or less speed loader suggestions down here:

http://www.airsoftgi...hp?cPath=27_122

And right now I am looking at this:

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=2140

I cannto comment on the MAG magazines, as I do not have an M4 (I have the CA SA58), but for the speed loader, I use  this:

http://www.airsoftex...roducts_id=3271

On a scale from 0 to 10, with 5 been Mediocre, I would put it at 7.5. I am happy about it, but I need to shake it every now and then to move the BBs around, or sometimes none are fed.

I would still recommend it.

Cheers
Leo

Edited by lpesce, 11 July 2008 - 12:00 PM.


#9 DaTigah

DaTigah

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Location:East Stroudsburg, PA United States

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:46 PM

View Postlpesce, on Jul 11 2008, 03:59 PM, said:

I cannto comment on the MAG magazines, as I do not have an M4 (I have the CA SA58), but for the speed loader, I use  this:

http://www.airsoftex...roducts_id=3271

On a scale from 0 to 10, with 5 been Mediocre, I would put it at 7.5. I am happy about it, but I need to shake it every now and then to move the BBs around, or sometimes none are fed.

I would still recommend it.

Cheers
Leo

Thats a cool speed loader. thx for the reply.

Anybody else have comments bout MAG midcaps for the m4?

#10 DaTigah

DaTigah

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Location:East Stroudsburg, PA United States

Posted 12 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

Anybody else have comments bout MAG midcaps for the m4?

#11 DaTigah

DaTigah

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Location:East Stroudsburg, PA United States

Posted 12 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

I finally said to myself, "Ahhh wat da heck, Ill just purchase an 8 pack of MAG M4 Midcaps for myself". I am probably getting them by this Tuesday. Until then, please give me any feedbacks about them like on how to care for them and things like that.

-Tigah




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users