• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PCJake

PCJake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:34 AM

I just got the NS2 M11A1 two days ago. It was working fine until suddenly the bolt would no longer lock half-way back when the magazine was empty, instead it just keeps using gas until that runs out. I haven't taken it apart, dropped it, or forced anything on it. What do you think the problem is?

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

is your magazine dirty or the follower is jammed?

#3 PCJake

PCJake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:51 AM

View PostSpiggy, on 19 August 2009 - 10:28 AM, said:

is your magazine dirty or the follower is jammed?

No, I got a spare magazine along with the gun and the problem is present no matter which magazine I use.

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:35 PM

does it function on semi auto?

#5 PCJake

PCJake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

View PostSpiggy, on 20 August 2009 - 03:35 PM, said:

does it function on semi auto?

The gun fires BBs without a problem on both semi-automatic and fully automatic, but the bolt doesn't catch on the magazine follower in either mode. I thought maybe the problem was that the follower on the magazine was getting hung up on something so that it wouldn't reach the top of the magazine, so I sprayed some silicon on both the spring and the follower and that didn't help. Besides that, I got a new spare magazine along with the gun and the problem is present using that one too, so I'm fairly certain that the problem isn't with the magazines.

I should also add that earlier today the bolt did get caught on a jammed BB, just like it should get caught on the magazine follower. For a second I thought it was working properly again, but I cleared the jammed BB and finished the magazine and it still didn't catch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users