• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tomgun27

Tomgun27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

I'm curious just ordered 15,000 Bioshot .25 bb's any pros and/or cons using stock KWA M16BR. Any experience with these bb's would be appreciated. Thanks

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:26 AM

They were used during our last Lion Claws.  Seems to work good.  Spiggy can give you more input on those.

#3 Tomgun27

Tomgun27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:29 PM

allizard, on 14 August 2009 - 11:26 AM, said:

They were used during our last Lion Claws.  Seems to work good.  Spiggy can give you more input on those.

Thanks allizard... Spiggy I hope u can chime in on your experience. Any jams or complications using this bb with a stock M16BR.

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:12 AM

I'm pretty sure he will say none of it have jammed so far.

#5 Tomgun27

Tomgun27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:46 AM

allizard, on 15 August 2009 - 01:12 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure he will say none of it have jammed so far.

I ran a few magazines and so far so good....I'm very impressed with the accuracy of these bb's.  :gun:

#6 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:42 AM

:P I'm a very conservative shooter, so I can live off a bag of 5,000 for a good couple of months.

But so far they're pretty decent.  They're some of the few companies that do QC at the factory and another QC stateside.  I use them because I have a lot of classic airsoft guns that use big metal parts that will chew up soft and biodegradable bbs.  This brand happens to work great, so I haven't had a need to find another brand.

IIRC, bioshots are water + UV degrading, so you can leave them in the desert and they'll still go away.

#7 Xaelk

Xaelk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:53 AM

Spiggy, on 18 August 2009 - 08:42 AM, said:

:P I'm a very conservative shooter, so I can live off a bag of 5,000 for a good couple of months.

But so far they're pretty decent.  They're some of the few companies that do QC at the factory and another QC stateside.  I use them because I have a lot of classic airsoft guns that use big metal parts that will chew up soft and biodegradable bbs.  This brand happens to work great, so I haven't had a need to find another brand.

IIRC, bioshots are water + UV degrading, so you can leave them in the desert and they'll still go away.

any idea if these things still flak when fired at mesh goggles? you seemed to imply (correct me if im wrong) that these were harder than most biodegradeables. my team is considering mesh for quick skirmishes (safety glasses underneath when other teams are involved) to eliminate fog, but would need a good, uniform set of BB's to use.

#8 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:11 PM

as with any projectile, there's chances of flak.  You shouldn't be using mesh anyways.

Don't go out buying cheap eyewear and you'll stop fogging.  Your eyes are more important than the $50-80

#9 Xaelk

Xaelk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:09 PM

Spiggy, on 07 December 2009 - 05:11 PM, said:

as with any projectile, there's chances of flak.  You shouldn't be using mesh anyways.

Don't go out buying cheap eyewear and you'll stop fogging.  Your eyes are more important than the $50-80

true. i guess ill just save up for goggles  <_<

any suggestions?

#10 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

I got bolle X800s for glasses, wiley-x SG-1 for contacts, and a new proto axis pro paintball mask for indoors

SG1 fogs if I stop moving, I wear glasses so the X800's come in handy when I don't have contacts.

#11 karMeister

karMeister

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:55 PM

true. i guess ill just save up for goggles  

any suggestions?

Durability? Id go for Revision Desert Locust or ESS. Face protection? fullface paintball mask.

Durability with minimum face protection? oakleys hehe  :whistle:

Fogging is also a case to case basis. Some people can fog up a dual pan thermal lens   even with fans.  :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users