• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LoneZombie

LoneZombie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:45 PM

Ok, so I recently purchased a M1911DS PTP. Earlier tonight, I was going to lube up the slide rails and other parts as I had used the pistol in a skirmish a few days before. I will be needing the pistol again for an event this Saturday. Now back to the seriousness, I was trying to take the slide off but for some reason, I did not realize that the mag was in the gun. Now I tried taking the slide off, I got the pin type thing that you have to push out to get the slide off, and then the slide wouldn't move. About three times I pushed the slide forward, trying to get it off, but it refused to go off the frame. So I pulled it back, it would get stuck, and I would repeat that about three times. Finally I realized the magazine was in there. I then hit the mag release button, and the slide was still stuck back. The mag slipped out of the mag well, and the slide finally went forward after I pushed it. The slide finally came off the gun. Now I know that this sounds like the stupidest thing that you have heard someone do, but I was dead tired. I just wanted to get clarification if this whole ordeal is going to screw up my gun. Is anything going to be wrong with it, or should it still work fine? Is there anything that I can do to check it out? Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users