M9 PTP vs M9 Tactical PTP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Circular Reason_*

Guest_Circular Reason_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

I have needed a solid GBB for a while now, and after my research, I have landed (I think) on the the M9 PTP. I know that it comes in a 'tactical' version', which obviously has a Rail for mounting stuff, but I wanted to know if there were any other difference, particularly, in performance? Are they both the same gun? shoot the same fps, with the same accuracy? or is one slightly better in that department than the other? Any other thoughts I should consider before running out and picking one of these up? (the only other candidate I have been considering is the KJW M9)... thanks for your help.

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:02 AM

View PostCircular Reason, on 29 July 2009 - 07:49 AM, said:

I have needed a solid GBB for a while now, and after my research, I have landed (I think) on the the M9 PTP. I know that it comes in a 'tactical' version', which obviously has a Rail for mounting stuff, but I wanted to know if there were any other difference, particularly, in performance? Are they both the same gun? shoot the same fps, with the same accuracy? or is one slightly better in that department than the other? Any other thoughts I should consider before running out and picking one of these up? (the only other candidate I have been considering is the KJW M9)... thanks for your help.

The only difference between M9 PTP & M9 Tactical is the Picatinny rails. What sets KWA PTP apart from our competitors are performance, reliability, and realism.  I suggest comparing all M9 candidates in person, pictures can be deceiving. :)

#3 generalvinny

generalvinny

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:16 PM

Hi, I personally own the KJW M9 tactical and my friend owns the KWA m9.
I would recommend you sticking with the kwa, not saying the kjw is a bad gun.
Its just the KWA m9 packs a hell of a lot more recoil, and the loudness, not to mention accuracy.
The kjw however, is still nice, and has great accuracy.
the kwa is more like a hard slap(realism)
the kjw is more like a nice comfrotable push.
With that said, I hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users