Jump to content


Can I get a KWA AK-47 in time for Op Irene?


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Toadvine

Toadvine

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

Because I really need one.

See, I got this cool Chi-com bandolier that'll hold a slew of AK mags...and I need a great gun to go with it.

I'm playing on the Freedom Fighters side, 3rd Platoon, and my load out just won't be complete without that AK-47.

I got my Rayban glasses, my flip-flops, and my Hawaiian shirt, some RPG-7s, and a cell phone. Just need a rifle.

Come on, KWA, help a militia-man out.

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:42 AM

View PostToadvine, on 26 July 2009 - 06:40 PM, said:

Because I really need one.

See, I got this cool Chi-com bandolier that'll hold a slew of AK mags...and I need a great gun to go with it.

I'm playing on the Freedom Fighters side, 3rd Platoon, and my load out just won't be complete without that AK-47.

I got my Rayban glasses, my flip-flops, and my Hawaiian shirt, some RPG-7s, and a cell phone. Just need a rifle.

Come on, KWA, help a militia-man out.

That is a negative. :(   The AK is being redesigned and will not make its debut any time soon.

#3 AirsoftSniper

AirsoftSniper

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali
  • Interests:Airsoft, soccer, vacations, hanging out with friends, days off from school, kickbacks, etc.

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:17 AM

View PostRadix, on 27 July 2009 - 08:42 AM, said:

That is a negative. :(   The AK is being redesigned and will not make its debut any time soon.
What about the sr series?  Are they going to be shipped anytime soon.  The reason I ask is because your online support said September is ETA and Airsoft GI said early to late August.

#4 Toadvine

Toadvine

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

View PostRadix, on 27 July 2009 - 08:42 AM, said:

That is a negative. :(   The AK is being redesigned and will not make its debut any time soon.

That is a bummer.

Oh well - I'll have to take out those infidel Rangers with my M16 BR instead!

Or my G3...or my L1A1...

Gonna be a blast

#5 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

View PostAirsoftSniper, on 27 July 2009 - 09:17 AM, said:

What about the sr series?  Are they going to be shipped anytime soon.  The reason I ask is because your online support said September is ETA and Airsoft GI said early to late August.

Availability in September is almost a guarantee but we're trying very hard to push up the schedule for a earlier deliver. Stay tuned to the forum. :)

#6 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

View PostToadvine, on 27 July 2009 - 10:45 AM, said:

Oh well - I'll have to take out those infidel Rangers with my M16 BR instead!

Hey, go easy on the guys with "KWA" patch.  We really hate getting sprayed by our own guns. ;)

#7 Toadvine

Toadvine

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

View PostRadix, on 27 July 2009 - 12:33 PM, said:

Hey, go easy on the guys with "KWA" patch.  We really hate getting sprayed by our own guns. ;)

I was thinking about that. An odd kind of karma, huh? Shot by your own company's guns?

#8 Jonas888

Jonas888

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norway
  • Interests:Airsoft, fitness, custom AEG's
  • Country:

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:34 PM

View PostToadvine, on 27 July 2009 - 01:04 PM, said:

I was thinking about that. An odd kind of karma, huh? Shot by your own company's guns?

Reminds me of Ironman, exept that it was a grenade, but still, same point:P

#9 adog12341

adog12341

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:17 PM

View PostRadix, on 27 July 2009 - 12:29 PM, said:

Availability in September is almost a guarantee but we're trying very hard to push up the schedule for a earlier deliver. Stay tuned to the forum. :)
i would advise against rushing a gun like that, you would want everything perfect, i could really boost kwa's popularity with non-armalite gun lovers

#10 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

View Postadog12341, on 31 July 2009 - 07:17 PM, said:

i would advise against rushing a gun like that, you would want everything perfect, i could really boost kwa's popularity with non-armalite gun lovers

I was replying to the "SR" question not the AK. Besides, KWA is famous for not rushing into production. ;)

#11 FEAR-joe

FEAR-joe

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Location:lakeview NY

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

OK no AK but can we buy one of your version 3 mecha/gearbox's to put in an AK. Say like the G36 box can you just buy that.  Cause I know you can buy a KWA version 2 mecha/gearbox.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users