Jump to content


Official KWA M4 Series Photo Gallery


  • Please log in to reply
1356 replies to this topic

#1201 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft
  • Country:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostCalviinh, on 06 April 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

Posted Image
Arsenal of a KWA whore.
Credit: hours of custom work done by Team Deadcell's very best Wicked.
Woah nice M18c!!

#1202 Calviinh

Calviinh

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Country:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

View Postaaps59, on 08 April 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Rewired to the rear?
Yes indeed

View Postniko_gpsy, on 06 April 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

Very nice!! :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing and keep em' coming! lol
thank you!  :tsuki:

View PostOutlaw1995, on 08 April 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

Woah nice M18c!!
Thanks, mirin' full trades? :D

#1203 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft
  • Country:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

View PostCalviinh, on 08 April 2012 - 08:47 AM, said:

Thanks, mirin' full trades? :D
'sure am! :)

#1204 Southern Dandy

Southern Dandy

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South west of Ireland
  • Interests:Airsoft....I don't need anything else.
  • Country:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

Attached File  SSCN0611.JPG   135.49K   116 downloadsAttached File  SSCN0610.JPG   134.81K   161 downloadsAttached File  SSCN0612.JPG   135.31K   129 downloadsWell this is my KWA KM4 RIS, In Ireland its Distributed by a company by ASG and comes with LMT trades but still 100% KWA.

Im a bit of a tan whore as you can see. Parts listed are:

Magpul pts acs stock
Magpul xtm rail panels
Mapul moe grip
Magpul (modified) afg1, I cut of the wings so it looks like an afg2 now
Magpul moe trigger guard
VFC an/peq
Dytac T-1 dot sight
And a modified scar iron sight which i cut down a bit as it was too high.

Edited by Southern Dandy, 17 April 2012 - 05:44 AM.


#1205 aaps59

aaps59

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York City
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.
  • Country:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:08 AM

View PostSouthern Dandy, on 17 April 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

Well this is my KWA KM4 RIS, In Ireland its Distributed by a company by ASG and comes with LMT trades but still 100% KWA.

Im a bit of a tan whore as you can see. Parts listed are:

Magpul pts acs stock
Magpul xtm rail panels
Mapul moe grip
Magpul (modified) afg1, I cut of the wings so it looks like an afg2 now
Magpul moe trigger guard
VFC an/peq
Dytac T-1 dot sight
And a modified scar iron sight which i cut down a bit as it was too high.
Love your build. Its very similar to what I'm trying to get with my SR10. I would post pictures but I'm not done with the build just yet.

#1206 Southern Dandy

Southern Dandy

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South west of Ireland
  • Interests:Airsoft....I don't need anything else.
  • Country:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

View Postaaps59, on 17 April 2012 - 04:08 AM, said:

Love your build. Its very similar to what I'm trying to get with my SR10. I would post pictures but I'm not done with the build just yet.

Cheers fella, think i might get an element surefire replica in black just to break up the tan a bit, and its handy for a bit of cqb but other than that its completely finished.

#1207 aaps59

aaps59

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York City
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.
  • Country:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

View PostSouthern Dandy, on 17 April 2012 - 05:51 AM, said:


Cheers fella, think i might get an element surefire replica in black just to break up the tan a bit, and its handy for a bit of cqb but other than that its completely finished.
Yeah same. I hope to get something like a M952v replica for my LM4 build and maybe a scout light or something for the SR10

#1208 mochipwr1231

mochipwr1231

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

My pride and joy and main CQB gun. Built from the ground up based on my preference and feel.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1209 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft
  • Country:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

View Postmochipwr1231, on 17 April 2012 - 12:08 PM, said:

My pride and joy and main CQB gun. Built from the ground up based on my preference and feel.

Posted ImagePosted Image
WOAH!! You bought an SR-12 to cut it down to under a CQB type barrel? That's crazy and cool at the same time!! LOL or did you just buy a separate upper?

#1210 mochipwr1231

mochipwr1231

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 17 April 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:


WOAH!! You bought an SR-12 to cut it down to under a CQB type barrel? That's crazy and cool at the same time!! LOL or did you just buy a separate upper?

It was kind of a frankenstein gun lol had that full stock from before bought the lower from my friend and bought that gen 1 upper from my other friend and then put the madbull 4 inch ris on it lol

#1211 nightbeat

nightbeat

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toplita
  • Country:

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

Posted Image
it's a SR-10

Edited by nightbeat, 18 April 2012 - 04:53 AM.


#1212 crowley

crowley

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Country:

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

@outlaw1995
Very nice MicroDot :) I have the same Vorx Sparc on my Inokatsu M4 2011 and WE SCAR-L OB
This and the Primary Arms Micro (sadly no Export =ITAR) is the best you can get for your Money except the Highend Aimpoint Micro

I was searching for a cheaper "live Fire"  Micro Dot for my strong Recoil GBB Rifles and the Vortex Sparc was the best i could get here in Germany. You can find so much good Revies and Opinions in AR15 oder calguns Forums etc.
I really can recommend it.

But i personally dont like your FlipUp Cap. Your Sparc looks odd and too big four your small Weapon.
It looks so different with the Buttler Creek Flipup Caps and not like the tiny Micro Dot as it is.
Only my Opinion.......I know the Vortex Bikins Caps are not good, so i simply use original Aimpoint Micro Caps and it looks very "tactical" like an Aimpoint and not so bulky

Edited by crowley, 21 April 2012 - 11:22 PM.


#1213 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft
  • Country:

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

View Postcrowley, on 21 April 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

@outlaw1995
Very nice MicroDot :) I have the same Vorx Sparc on my Inokatsu M4 2011 and WE SCAR-L OB
This and the Primary Arms Micro (sadly no Export =ITAR) is the best you can get for your Money except the Highend Aimpoint Micro

I was searching for a cheaper "live Fire"  Micro Dot for my strong Recoil GBB Rifles and the Vortex Sparc was the best i could get here in Germany. You can find so much good Revies and Opinions in AR15 oder calguns Forums etc.
I really can recommend it.

But i personally dont like your FlipUp Cap. Your Sparc looks odd and too big four your small Weapon.
It looks so different with the Buttler Creek Flipup Caps and not like the tiny Micro Dot as it is.
Only my Opinion.......I know the Vortex Bikins Caps are not good, so i simply use original Aimpoint Micro Caps and it looks very "tactical" like an Aimpoint and not so bulky
Maybe your thinking of michipwr1231's gun. It isn't mine. But I have seen and heard of great reviews for the Vortex sparc. Even one of my favorite youtubers has done a review on it saying it's a great dot sight for real ARs.

#1214 Hitman07

Hitman07

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers
  • Country:

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 22 April 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

Maybe your thinking of michipwr1231's gun. It isn't mine. But I have seen and heard of great reviews for the Vortex sparc. Even one of my favorite youtubers has done a review on it saying it's a great dot sight for real ARs.

nutnfancy? I have the Sparc and the Strikefire; great optics

#1215 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft
  • Country:

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

View PostHitman07, on 22 April 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:


nutnfancy? I have the Sparc and the Strikefire; great optics
Nutnfancy, and Sootch00. Both great guys and reviewers. I trust lots of my purchases on their reviews.

#1216 Hitman07

Hitman07

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers
  • Country:

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Posted Image

#1217 Static

Static

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Country:

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

Forgive crappy phone quality.  My KWA SR10.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Troy Flash Hider
Magpul MOE Grip
Magpul MBUS Iron Sights
Magpul XTM Rails
Magpul AFG Gen 1 (Personally I prefer it)
G&P Eotech 557
G&P Eotech Magnifier
Hardware finished with Krylon Camo: Sand

Edited by Static, 06 May 2012 - 05:47 AM.


#1218 Twombles

Twombles

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PA
  • Country:

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:20 PM

Busted out the camera and took a few pics of my battle worn Gen. 1 KWA M4A1 purchased many moons ago! It has gone through many differant accessories since I first bought it but I kept a lot of the stuff original. The pistol grip and CQB barrel are the only external changes (that I can think of right now).
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Twombles, 07 May 2012 - 02:25 PM.


#1219 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,300 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

Awesome gun.  Thanks for sharing!

#1220 wreckn

wreckn

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maryland
  • Interests:Airsoft, Offroading, Fishing, Video games
  • Country:

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

Nice gun

Edited by wreckn, 08 May 2012 - 03:19 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users