3 replies to this topic

#1 Gascan

Gascan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:40 AM

Hey everyone.

Well I was thinking about it, and I figured, instead of buying more hi-cap mags, why not just spend the same amount and get a drum mag, seen here:

Posted Image

But my question to you all is, are they compatible with the KG36C, or am I just going to have to deal with my standard and Hi-cap mags?

#2 Dark Energy

Dark Energy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

The KG36 magwell is like any other G36 from what I've seen. There's no reason why it shouldn't fit.

But why a drum mag? Why a highcap, even? Unless you're working toward an MG36 build, midcaps are the way to go in terms of reliability and realism.

#3 crater.manic@gmail.com

crater.manic@gmail.com

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:17 AM

View PostGascan, on 01 July 2009 - 09:40 AM, said:

Hey everyone.

Well I was thinking about it, and I figured, instead of buying more hi-cap mags, why not just spend the same amount and get a drum mag, seen here:

Posted Image

But my question to you all is, are they compatible with the KG36C, or am I just going to have to deal with my standard and Hi-cap mags?

For your reference, I've tried feeding my M4A1 with a STAR S-MAG. At 7.4V, it works okay. At 11.1V, the feed is not fast enough. I've replaced the 2xAA battery box of the S-MAG with a 3.7V LiPo cell. I hope I'll field test it this weekend and let you know. STAR also has a S-MAG for their G36, so, you can figure out whether it works for you.

#4 4ss4ssin

4ss4ssin

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

Classic Army Beta C Mag is what I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users