• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EngineerGod

EngineerGod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

I was playing airsoft today in woods and It was around 80 degrees and i was firing it on full auto and then after like 40 rounds my gun stopped firing and then the motor was just reving. I opened it up and the gears look fine and everything. Some other info is my Fire Selector got jammed as soon as this happened. Also i was playing in a corn field with a lot of pollen and debree that could have gotten inside my gun and i did not clean it. I dont know what to do please find me a video or tell me whats wrong with it. Also i use a 11.1 LiPo Battery 1100 MaH 15c

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

If the motor is just revving then it may be a loose pinion gear or perhaps the motor is way too high but that is nearly, if not, impossible.  The motor would typically grind if it was too high.

#3 EngineerGod

EngineerGod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:04 AM

i looked up what a pinion gear is and im guessing that its the thing on the gear on the end of the motor and how do i check if its loose. and how do i fix that. also a correction my battery is 1400 mah and 3 cells

Edited by EngineerGod, 27 July 2014 - 06:11 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: broken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users