• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris562

Chris562

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

I have been looking to get a good mosfet to use in my modified CQR Mod 1 so I can use a 11.1 lipo and get active breaking.  I plan to hard-wire whichever I choose in my gearbox.  I am trying to find someone that has hard-wired either one and if I should replace all my stock wiring with low resistance wire.  And, is there any benefit to replace the factory trigger switch with a kit like the Lonex M4 front wire harness and swtich assembly: http://www.airrattle...b-01-28.htm.  I don't even know if that would fit because I don't really know if the switch in my KWA is a standard V2.  I know the KWA switch is a very HQ switch from what I have read.  I am really just looking at solid suggestions from people that have used/installed one of these.  Thanks.

#2 JesseHammil

JesseHammil

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

I got the burst wizard. I hardwired it as well. I got it since it had the active braking and the ability to limit full auto to semi only. Took some effort to dial in the sensitivity to allow only one bb per shot on full auto, but I have liked it so far. It has a TON of options for the price.

I would leave the trigger as it is.

Edited by JesseHammil, 25 July 2014 - 01:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users