1 reply to this topic

#1 Erkiii

Erkiii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

Hello..
I bought ris free float for my KM4A1. As u know there is glue in delta ring and i heated this.. Sadly, there were some plastic parts (i of course removed hop-up and barell) and i melted them. Plastic in outer barell wasn't problem to repair, but biggest one is plastic in upper receiver. As u may see on photos, plastic are fence and that small, round part with hmm ears (it was before it was melted) Do u have any idea how to repair this, eventually do these parts? Im from Poland so it might be problem to buy these unusual parts from kwa site and as i see this round with ears is unusual, only in KWA

Link - http://imgur.com/2hiBUOJ

Thank u very much for help :)

Edited by Erkiii, 06 July 2014 - 12:13 PM.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:54 AM

That is a part of the charging handle.  There are are 2 roll punch pins on the top rail.  You need to take a roll pin punch and remove these pins and the top rail will lift off.  From there it should be easy to drop in a new charging handle.  That part also should be very similar to other brands if you have no access to KWA proshop.  If you would like to order from the proshop however, you will have to call in for that order since it will be international.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users