25 replies to this topic

#21 Larry

Larry

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

Did I read 410ft some where in here. Ha, this BS needs to stop point was made. In the end who do you trust. Learn to do your own teck work. To keep sending guns to someone you don't trust ?  Don't know how to build a gun, want it to to do high rof and fps get a PS and save yourself a lot of cash.

#22 StealthTaskForce

StealthTaskForce

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Paintball, Sports, My girlfriend, Knives and Real Steel

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

View PostLarry, on 02 July 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

Did I read 410ft some where in here. Ha, this BS needs to stop point was made. In the end who do you trust. Learn to do your own teck work. To keep sending guns to someone you don't trust ?  Don't know how to build a gun, want it to to do high rof and fps get a PS and save yourself a lot of cash.

He's right lol. I like this guy! That's exactly why I want to do my own tech work.. Saves me money in the long run, plus I like to know how things work and how to fix them myself. It amuses me.

#23 BLATEY

BLATEY

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Keepin' it Real.

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

PLEASE!!! Just close this thread. There is ZERO substance to this thread and should have been closed long ago.

#24 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

Van, all I can say is WOW!  Someone should run for office.  LMAO
KWA gears mixed and matched from 3 different generations? Let me tell you a secret, all the gears in those guns are all original stock KWA gears. And I couldn't get a 1st gen gear even if I wanted to. But I'm sure you know more about KWA guns than I do. :rolleyes:
When the rhop went to you dru told me he damaged it when cleaning the barrel so I too would be surprised if it can hit the side of a barn at 50 yards.

Again, WOW!

#25 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

I have seen enough of this thread.  Let's move on to constructive help and thoughtful responses.

Closed. :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

#26 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

To follow up with gcw360 closing this thread. The KWA Forums are not a place to air grievances stemming from activities outside these forums and are not supported by KWA.

KWA will no longer allow ANY type of talk about paid services or sales between forum members on these forums. If any paid services or sales come up on this forum from veteran members that very well know the rules, then they will be banned from the KWA Forum.

Forum members may help each other out with a repair at no charge, but if you are soliciting paid help or paid services you will be banned from this forum.

Enough said....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users