Urgent: Impact hammer spring loose; don't know how to place it back correctly.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darknessbs

darknessbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:18 PM

Hi everybody,

Recently I was lubing my new Kriss Vector hoping it would fix an issue it has that the 2 burst is not constant 2 bb's, sometimes is 1 or 3 or even behaves like full auto in rare occasions, after some usage it started to be more constant with 2 and sometimes 3. Anyways my problem right now is I accidentally made the impact hammer spring get out of place(part Kriss-112) while doing the lubing. Without the spring making tension against the hammer(part Kriss-47), it won't fire at all. Making my gun unusable. I hope someone could please send me a video or pictures, or a guide how to disassemble the kriss to reach that area and place the spring right. Any impact hammer spring replacement guide would help. Thanks!

Both parts where the spring is loose can be seen in the picture. Hope someone can help me because I need it fixed before June 19 or I wont be able to play in a pretty awesome once in a year game :(

Attached File  IMG_20140609_010321.jpg   135.1K   8 downloads

#2 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

Pinned post. Check it out

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

#3 darknessbs

darknessbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

I watched that video of the disassembly already but he never disassemble the lower part, he removes the barrel, then the rest of the video is removing the trigger box, and that's it, no lower part disassembly.  And about the 2 burst, before I bought it I knew that I cant pull the trigger while the lower and upper parts are separated. So I know that's not the cause, and that usually causes a burst of 2 + 1 when you release the trigger. Mine works but the burst is either 1, 2, 3, etc. not constant.

Edited by darknessbs, 09 June 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#4 darknessbs

darknessbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

Can someone help me disassemble the lower part of the vector? please? D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users